What's new

Maplestory Poll

Tsuna

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone here plays Maplestory? And if yes, post your characters!! Iam lv 101 BaM in Khaini.
Heres a question I have been asking everyone:
As the PvP feature got implemented in GMS, anyone is mad because of hackers that are there??
Iam really upset they cant play legit.
I hope they get banned and can learn their lesson D:
PvP is great but using hacks makes it not feel so good :/

I don't play Maple Story as in I have no interest with it.

Ermm I said if you play... Sorry if I were mean when i said that D:

I have a lv. 154 NL in Mardia. I haven't played on it for awhile though because Maplestory doesn't support Win7 so I let my friend play on it since I can't :p

I don't play since they added Big Bang, it destroyed game, there's toooo many noobs.

Azyru you got a 154 O.O..... T.T
Yeah Big Bang made leveling much easier, and now you see noobs lv 100+ everywhere D:.... and they added so much things, now it isnt Big Bang... Its Chaos!! You can do potions, PvP, equipments, accessories, and etc...
I really hate hackers '-' it makes me angry D:

Maplestory sucks. Never gonna play it, **** 2D game -_-

Tortilla Chicken Casserole.

Makes 12 servings
Ingredients

8 multigrain flour tortillas
3 cups chopped chicken
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped red pepper
19oz black beans
14oz canned corn
1 tsp chili powder
3 cups salsa
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 1/2 cup jalapeno monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
Directions
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a casserole dish large enough to fit tortillas. Heat olive oil in saut?ing pan; saut? onion and red pepper for 5 minutes, until softened. Mix in chili powder, remove from heat, stir in black beans and corn.

In a medium bowl, mix salsa and sour cream. Layer tortilla, salsa mixture, chicken, tortilla, vegetables, cheeses. Repeat 4 times, or until you reach the top of the casserole. *NOTE: Stop layering once you reach the top of your casserole dish and top with cheese* Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly and browning. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cut into 12 pie shaped wedges.

Oh wow, I just ate a microwave burrito and that just looks wonderful

Got any pictures haha? just curious Im sure you're not one of those teenage girls that Instagram their food

Oh geez that looks absolutely delicious. I'd pay a good price for that right about now lol

Back