What's new

Matrix: Reloaded OWNED!

d2alio

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Im sure we dont have ot say this, but that movie was seriously ownage. Best movie of the year so far... now just can't wait for Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King :)

Haven't been able to see it just yet <OvO> But i will be this weekend, so far just on Thursday is made 9.8 BILLION Dollars, and completely broke every record there is. lol

I would have gone to see it today. But the tickets were sold out from Thursday-Sunday (AT ALL TIMES!). I guess I'll have to see it next week.

^ same here
i have to wait til next week or 2 weeks to see it, reason being i still have 3 finals and i have to move back home

Nothing in one day can make 10billion dollars.:sidestare
I demand proof.

Just came back from seeing it, it was great :D

Bring on Revolutions!

loved it.

Just cant wait for American Wedding to come out (that is American Pie 3)

heheh must have been a common typo.. u know how it is.. all excited... bet his 'over exagerated' friend told him.. heheh :p

it was pretty good. i didnt think it was as good as the first...or as all the hype made it look....but revolutions looks awesome!

if you stay after the movie after the ending credits there's a trailer for Revolution

I saw the trailer for Revolutions at the end. Looked good :)

I have heard from a few people it wasn't as good as the first, then I hear from others it was. I need to go check it out though.

Back