What's new

Mcdonalds vs BK

Pivetor said:
Burger King all the way, I despise MacDonalds, and refuse to eat there. They are a nasty company, who serve nasty food, and have nasty clients, and workers. Burger King is pretty good, and I can enjoy myself there without having to feel surrounded by nasty people, and hate/despare.

I fully agree with you. The McDonalds food uses less quality meat (I'm a vegetarian now, so it doesn't really concern me anymore), they spray sugar on everything (even the salad) and they have a bunch of chemicals that really aren't good for you. I'm sure that Burger King do some of the same stuff, so it's more a better of two evils.

Don't eat fast food, eat fresh and organic food!

Marxist said:
Pivetor said:
Burger King all the way, I despise MacDonalds, and refuse to eat there. They are a nasty company, who serve nasty food, and have nasty clients, and workers. Burger King is pretty good, and I can enjoy myself there without having to feel surrounded by nasty people, and hate/despare.

I fully agree with you. The McDonalds food uses less quality meat (I'm a vegetarian now, so it doesn't really concern me anymore), they spray sugar on everything (even the salad) and they have a bunch of chemicals that really aren't good for you. I'm sure that Burger King do some of the same stuff, so it's more a better of two evils.

Don't eat fast food, eat fresh and organic food!
In mine mind; its going against mine rules or it hath scathed me or offended me as well!

3DWaffle1 said:
I like mcd because of the fries and big mac.

By the way here, me too or please as I do!

I used to love McDonald but over the last few years i have noticed the food is really going down hill,Chips are always cold,Burger is always rubbery and i just think that bk is so so much better the burgers are cooked the chips are nice

crazymum said:
I used to love McDonald but over the last few years i have noticed the food is really going down hill,Chips are always cold,Burger is always rubbery and i just think that bk is so so much better the burgers are cooked the chips are nice

Yes, you're right too or I shall be pleased there!

Well its a case of boiled burgers v microwaved burgers here.

Boiled burgers being McDonalds, and microwaved burgers being Burger King. Personally i like Burger King over the two, the burgers are thicker, and dont look like they have been ran over by a steam roller, the fries are more crispy and not covered in wy to much salt, where as the ones at McDonalds have more salt on than an icey road.

It's fine & dandy for me or with me as well, Young Lad or Sir!

Avengers 2 Titled!

THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!!!!!

avengers2logo_large.jpg
[align=left:24cir2h7]Ultron is a fictional supervillain that appears in comic books[/url] published by Marvel Comics[/url]. The character initially appeared in an unnamed cameo in Avengers #54 (1968), with a first full appearance in Avengers #55 (1968). Ultron was created by writer Roy Thomas[/url] and artist John Buscema[/url]. In 2009, Ultron was ranked as IGN's 23rd Greatest Comic Book Villain of All Time.[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron#cite_note-1[1][/url][/align:24cir2h7]

Back