What's new

McNuggets House Party

aki

I went from a vegetable to a sausage
PF Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get this............................

Thank You for Your Interest in Hosting a McDonald’s® McNuggets® and Shrek Forever After™ House Party™.

Interest in this event was extremely strong and host spots were limited. As a result, many wonderful applicants could not be selected.
Unfortunately, we’re sorry to inform you that your application was not among those selected to host this specific event.
To show our appreciation for your interest, we’re giving you a complimentary introduction to the new McNuggets® of Fun Digital Experience once it officially launches on May 18th, 2010.*†
Just go to mcdonalds.com/mcnuggets starting May 18th and enter your exclusive digital code Z5XXXXXXX. There will be lots of family fun, including Shrek games and exciting rewards to discover, like 25 prints from photo sharing site Snapfish by HP, a Redbox DVD movie rental and a Shrek flash mini game pack from Activision! But remember to hold onto your code until May 18th!
There is plenty to experience right now by visiting the FREE party site at houseparty.com/mcdonaldsmcnuggets — party fun, valuable resources, and party downloads await.
Thanks again — and don’t forget to keep visiting the House Party events page for new parties. We look forward to having you as a host in the future.

I didn't get it either. I don't mind not getting a party...What really pisses me off is when you see on other sites(never here) people selling 21 Boca q's etc.Wonder where they got them????Maybe Houseparty.I can even understand using them for your family but selling them is just downright fraud.

I got the same email as you with the online code... This was the first one I signed up for but do you always get an online code if you are not selected or is that limited to a certain # of people too?

I didn't get it either,I have yet to get any of the ones that I signed up for..I'm starting to feel that they don't like me... : (

I got that email too, but I had posted I was jealous of everyone who did, so I thought maybe that was it...

Back