What's new

Merry Christmas

jokerswild

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
OK.... it's official....

I'm nuts..:laughpill:

Darn! I have to wait until 11 tonight to watch it so we don't use up our bandwidth ration. Just previewed a few notes and it sounded good, though.

Darn! I have to wait until 11 tonight to watch it so we don't use up our bandwidth ration. Just previewed a few notes and it sounded good, though.

You have a bandwidth ration?????

Satellite--too many YouTubes and they slow your speed down for 24 hours. We don't have telephone/cable lines out where we live.

happy Ho-Ho everyone....please drink eggnog and eat fruitcake for me since I cant...they are both favs of mine

Another fruitcake lover! Every year I tell people, don't throw them away, send them to me!!! We could be the only two left on earth. But then when my mother used to make it she would drench it in brandy, put about a half inch of sugar all over it and age it for quite some time. Love that brandy/sugar crust. Okay, did that send you to the emergency just thinking about It?

Joker, glad you bumped. Think I will defy the satellite company and play the darn thing right now.

KjAthena said:
happy Ho-Ho everyone....please drink eggnog and eat fruitcake for me since I cant...they are both favs of mine

I'll light a blue candle for you.....

Bright Blessings for the Christmas Season!

Possumdog...I thought I was the only one that ran a home for unwanted friutcake.....I havent been able to make any from the old family recipe for years since my large pressure cooker was lost in a move claxton and publix make my favs (publix is a grocery store here)

KjAthena said:
Possumdog...I thought I was the only one that ran a home for unwanted fruitcake.....}

So which one of us gets Joker this year?

Okay--so I enjoyed the song. Glad to hear no one minds Joker borrowing their silk.

KjAthena said:

I always knew you were a little fruitcake..... ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone. (I refuse to say "Happy Hollidays") Hope no one is offended. Can you believe it, I've actually got to work tonight. I must work for Scrooge.

We are working too, Skid--but sort of looking forward to it. Our venue traditionally stays open on Christmas for those who have nowhere else to go--the bar across the street takes Thanksgiving. They used to serve free dinner until the smoking laws kicked in a few years ago so won't mention anything about that........the bartendresses and some of the regulars have bought a bunch of token type presents that will be distributed by drawing. It will actually probably be an enjoyable evening.

Back