What's new

Metal Gear Solid 3 Trailer Leaked

ill check it out later - sounds like fun though!

niiiiice. The snake eater, eh? looks like a jungle game, which will be totally different from the previous ones, which were urban for the most part...

sounds good, but can't check it out, i have a very slow modem

Glad they didn't continue with that crap they ended MGS2 with... Going back in time is the only way to save the series me thinks 0_o

normally I'd download it, but since I'm sure it's of rather small size and poor quality I'll just wait for the better BIGGER trailer at E3 when we attend this week :)

I downloaded it, it is all FMV, Snakes gone all rambo- style in the jungle. It's pretty slick. Can't wait til I can afford to go over to E3 for Cube-Europe.

:p way to rub it in d2alio, that we're not going... I had been planning for years to go to this E3. It looks as if its going to be one of the biggest ever too :sure:

Originally posted by Ice[DDZ]
:p way to rub it in d2alio, that we're not going... I had been planning for years to go to this E3. It looks as if its going to be one of the biggest ever too :sure:
Meh, every year is bigger than the one before it.

Anyway, MGS3 looks amazing! I love the jungle setting. I love MG. I love this game already! The music just pumps me up.

:rambo: <- Snake

thats a bloody publisity stunt u ****! whats what designedrs get up to in thier free time!

let me see some more proof and then i will eat my words..

Snae eater ROLF!

Nice one mate. I looks a bit different then the old ones. Cool.

Back