What's new

MI-2

grim57

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, the film was a let down. It was WAY too cheesy, and too much of a love story. I know it's Mission Impossible, and the cheese factor is suppose to be there, but some of the stuff was way too crazy. I didn't hate the movie, as a matter of fact, I thought it to be quite entertaining. However, it was a let down. Most super hyped films have been.

------------------
In Hong Kong, you'd be dead.

I was hoping it wouldn't be one of those over hyped things and end up a bit of a disappointment. I guess I'll wait till it is on video to rent.

Definitely do NOT waste your money in the theatres on this one! I did and I regret it.

what are you people talking about!? i loved this movie!!! it had some really cool effects
and it was super duper cool

sure it was cheesy but i didnt really notice/care while i was watching it

now that i think about it, sure the plot was thin and it was super cheesified but i loved it none the less

The story was lacking, at least as much as I caught.
I was busy the whole time watching the broad that was in it. **** she was beautiful!
The whole movie I just wanted to stand up and let everyone in the theater know how sexy she was.
I thought the action scenes were worth seeing it in the theater.
Can't f**k with John Woo action.

Okay, as the saying goes, everything is relative... Did you guys catch The World is Not Enough?? M:I-2, in my opinion, was by far better than that waste of film. The action was better (as stated previously, John Woo = the man), and they actually got actors that can act (Denise Richards as a scientist? I don't think so). I was not let down by this one, the motorcycle scenes alone were worth seeing it again. Man, those stuntmen should've gotten first billing on the credits!

------------------
"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

I agree 110% about the James Bond flic.
MI-2 was far better.
The chick from MI-2 was on the Daily Show tonight.
I think I'll marry her.

Mixed opinions about this movie, but one thing seems to stand out in everyones mind. It was a good, action-packed flick. I'll go watch Shanghai Noon first and see M:I 2 afterwards.

Ok, I just saw the movie. THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN! Here are my reasons why:
1. The dialog was just plain bad...melodramatic and stupid for an action movie.
2. The action sequences were repetetive and cliched.
3. Predictable
When the villian died at the end of the movie, everyone started clapping. My friend and I stood up and cheered because it was FINALLY OVER! The biggest waste of $8 ever. Here are some good action movies:
1. Blade
2. The Fugitive
3. Air Force One

------------------
Athlon 700, ASUS K7V KX133, Addtronic 7896A, 128 MB PC-133, Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 40 30GB, Plextor 8X/4X/32X CDRW, Pioneer 10X DVD, Hercules 3D Prophet GeForce DDR-DVI 32MB, Aureal SQ2500, Creative FPS2000, Samsung SyncMaster 955DF 19" .20 dpi

Four words about this movie(in the words of this fob at my school named Ed):
That movie was suck.

------------------
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

"Hard work pays off later laziness pays off now"

"D'oh!"

Movie sucked...John Woo had made some kick **** scenes..but nothing Jackie Chan hadn't done...If You saw the Armour of God with Jackie Chan in it You know what I am talking about...The broad...coulda been better...She wasn't all that hot..The Chick in the first Mission Impossible was hotter...=oÞ

Back