What's new

Michael Jordan Or Lebron James?

I guess Jordan will make it. I knew that Lebron James is a one of hall of fame in national basketball association but still Jordan can do it because Lebron James is good only with teammates.

The pursuit of the myth continues. LeBron James overtook Michael Jordan, becoming the best all-time scorer in the history of the playoffs. He did so dominating the game that gave him the seventh consecutive Finals, the eighth career, dragging Cleveland to close the accounts with Boston in the race-5 in the Eastern Conference final. At 33, King James is playing the best basketball career. And the thing that most impresses is that it continues to improve, as if the 14 seasons that he already has in his incredible engine had slipped on him without leaving any sign. LeBron is currently in a separate category in NBA, the strongest player in circulation, the only constant at Finals (along with the faithful James Jones) from 2011 to today. No one has his hunger, his desire to win, his ability to improve, to put in the condition of those around him to make the most of being decisive when it counts. The defensive comparison with Jordan will be done when even King James has stopped to sow panic on NBA floors. We will measure the rings, the records, the businesses, the mistakes and every fan will be able to tell his own. But Jordan has finally found someone able to stand comparison.

The pursuit of the myth continues. LeBron James overtook Michael Jordan, becoming the best all-time scorer in the history of the playoffs. He did so dominating the game that gave him the seventh consecutive Finals, the eighth career, dragging Cleveland to close the accounts with Boston in the race-5 in the Eastern Conference final. At 33, King James is playing the best basketball career. And the thing that most impresses is that it continues to improve, as if the 14 seasons that he already has in his incredible engine had slipped on him without leaving any sign. LeBron is currently in a separate category in NBA, the strongest player in circulation, the only constant at Finals (along with the faithful James Jones) from 2011 to today. No one has his hunger, his desire to win, his ability to improve, to put in the condition of those around him to make the most of being decisive when it counts. The defensive comparison with Jordan will be done when even King James has stopped to sow panic on NBA floors. We will measure the rings, the records, the businesses, the mistakes and every fan will be able to tell his own. But Jordan has finally found someone able to stand comparison.

Yeah I definitely knew that dude but that not matter the stats dude. I saw how MJ played in basketball either LJ. If you want to know the truth, just ask them both to play one vs. one so that you will be satisfy. :)

Yeah I definitely knew that dude but stats doesn't matter dude it base on the performace. I saw how MJ played in basketball either LJ. If you want to know the truth, just ask them both to play one vs. one so that you will be satisfy. :)

MJ is lightyears ahead from Lebron. He is playing in a soft era. While Jordan at his time has the toughest opponents. Jordan wins every finals he had been. He never flops. He never take rest. But he retires, and went back to NBA. Lebron is overrated. He can't even handle Bryant.

I love them both.But Michael Jordan is the reason, why I love Nba hehe.He is the most amazing player I've ever seen.Even Lebron James or Stephen Curry can't beat him.Michael Jordan is a Legend.

MJ is untouchable. Yes, Lebron is a good player. But there's no way he can beat MJ. Lebron is so lame while MJ has always a killer instinct. He's love and passion for the game make him a exceptional player.

Back