What's new

Mini-Notebook For My Master Song Book Only?

Awwww Joe you know I just tease ya.... but like Luke Skywalker with his Bio-electrionic hand he got.... it's just a matter of time.... a computer to manage your data base today... a computer to run your show tomorrow... with each passing day.... your transformation becomes more inevidable...

TTTTHHHHHTTTTTPPPP!!!!!

Yup, refined, yet covers all the bases....:sqlaugh:

I was watching a techie show today and apparently the HP mini 1000 has built in internet. On the go.

I was watching a techie show today and apparently the HP mini 1000 has built in internet. On the go.

Yup, the e-Go is the same, hence "netbook". The only thing is that these babies don't have media drives of any sort. All data loaded through USB ports. Also somewhat limited HDs. No problem for my app though....

Hmm that's cheaper than what I was thinking of getting even with the conversion rate.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PID-MX23382(ME).aspx#NA

I've been a little wary of ASUS products ever since I bought the initial motherboard for the computer I built *with a lot of help*.

So far, in the last year I've had to replace it three times, thank goodness for extended waruntees. :)

-James

Joe

My wife has an 9" Azus Netbook that we purchased primarily for her business needs.

It is a wonderful piece of equipment for a very small price...
It runs on XP
It is wifi compatible
IT DOESN'T HAVE A CD ROM DRIVE

I have added my whole data base to it and she can now use it to do look-ups for people when they want to know more about our selection, particularly about what the manufacturers are for the song we have listed.

You can use a "trial version" of Sax & Dottie or probably Rox Box to manage the whole thing and meet all of your needs and it would be a great asset to have during a show. If nothing else, sometimes song books have "gliches" that keep a track from being found. Your idea of using a computer data base maximizes the likelihood of finding a song.

Definitely go for it. If nothing else it will minimize your time the next time you want to print a new song book.

Love my Acer Aspire. Gives me access to ODJT pretty much everywhere I go. :)

Back