What's new

Mini-quiz - stuff you own

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
It's a mini quiz, cut, paste, answer.

Do you own -
1. Stuffed animal toys (such as teddy bears).
2. Things with wheels on (if so, what?).
3. A yo-yo.
4. Undies with holes in.
5. A beta recorder.

Do you own -
I found one the other day from my childhood. I think I'm going to give it to my neice.
Car.
Scooter (as in the fold-up version, not motorised).
A bag.
My fridge.
3. A yo-yo.
Yes. It's crap.
4. Undies with holes in.
I don't think so.
5. A beta recorder.
No

Do you own -
3. A yo-yo.
4. Undies with holes in.
5. A beta recorder.

1 - Yes, hundreds of them.
2 - Bikes, Cars, Fridge, Scooters, Remote Control Cars, Skateboards, Rip Stix, Roller Blades,
3 - Yes, several of them. Even a glow in the dark one
4 - Yes...LOL
5 - No

Remove your signature about Jesus! Chase

Make me. :)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I've had the same signature for the last 3 or so years. If the board is no longer pro-free speech I'll happily take my bussiness elsewhere.

1. Stuffed animal toys (such as teddy bears).--Two; a stuffed elephant I named Randy, from my youngest brother, and a stuffed teddy-bear belonging to my 8-year-old nephew who wanted to give me a present, then modestly informed me he chose this particular toy because he didn't really want it any more.(He still got a hug and a kiss and a huge thank you)
2. Things with wheels on (if so, what?).--My car(fortunate), my vacuum cleaners(advantageous), various kitchen tools such as pastry wheels, wine bottle foil cutters, etc.
3. A yo-yo.--Currently, no. I keep losing them. I buy one because for some reason I want to revisit my childhood and do a better job this time, and I practice enthusiastically for a half hour or so, then I put it down, then it gets covered by mail, then one of the nephews discovers it, then it disappears.
4. Undies with holes in.--(Getting up, checking undies drawer, and throwing a pair away) No.
5. A beta recorder.--Yes. It is called "a pen".

Do you own -
3. A yo-yo.
4. Undies with holes in.
5. A beta recorder.

1. Yes, I still have a teddy bear I'm sleeping with since I was 11.
2. My car and rollerblades
3. No
4. I usually don't wear undies, except when it's the time of the month. No holes in them.
5. What's that?

Do you own -
  3. A yo-yo.
  4. Undies with holes in.
  5. A beta recorder.

1. we have a few for leo, I don't think I have one
  2. car, truck, bike, luggage, toy cars and trucks
  3. ya, somewhere
  4. yup, the dog loves to chew on them :hmph:
  5. a what?

Do you own -
3. A yo-yo.
4. Undies with holes in.
5. A beta recorder.

1 rabbits
2 car
3 no
4 yes,so i get fast when with woman :D
5 some kind of pen :)

Do you own -
4. Undies with holes in.

4 yes,so i get fast when with woman :D

Sounds like a real ladies man. lol.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

A beta-recorder (Betamax) was the rival to the VHS in the 80's. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_videocassette_recorder

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

4. Undies with holes in.--(Getting up, checking undies drawer, and throwing a pair away) No.

:lol:

(Grins back at Chase)...

At the risk of dating myself, I remember when the whole VHS/Beta war was going on. Everybody kept saying Beta was better(that's fun to say), but VHS was the one the world went with. Now it's a moot point as everybody switches from regular DVDs to Bluray...and the world spins on...

At the risk of dating myself, I remember when the whole VHS/Beta war was going on. Everybody kept saying Beta was better(that's fun to say), but VHS was the one the world went with. Now it's a moot point as everybody switches from regular DVDs to Bluray...and the world spins on...

Yeah ... I still nebulously remember advertisements for Betamax camcorders and stuff ... I was in school during the beta/vhs wars, and I often heard from classmates that beta was better. lol - our family never owned a video recorder during the 70ies and 80ies. I'm not sure who was the first to buy one, though. lol

Do you remember the war between HD-DVD and Blu-Ray? It was pretty short tho ... Blu-Ray is the winner now. But this time, it's the better system, I think, that won.

But did you know that the LP is having a comeback? LP sales have been on a steady rise in the past years, while CD sales have been falling. So, I guess it's too early to get rid of that record player! ;)

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

1. Stuffed animal toys (such as teddy bears): Yes, only one/two: A real cutesy stuffed dog mother with her stuffed dog baby, which I think belonged to my mother while she was alive. It sits on a board where my father slept during his final years. So I guess I'll keep it to remind me of my parents. ;)
2. Things with wheels on (if so, what?): Yes, a Trabant car model that I bought in Berlin after The Wall had come down. A model of a Chrysler sports car study. And a model of an M400 SkyCar by Moller. And some assorted furniture items with wheels on, and wheelboards for moving stuff. And my car, of course. ;)
3. A yo-yo: Not sure, I don't think so.
4. Undies with holes in: Yes!
5. A beta recorder: Nope!

1. yes
2. yes, RC car (gave to my bro now)
3. no
4. lol no.
5. no

Don't most mens' underwear come with a hole in the front? Also, they make some with holes for active wear to allow it to breathe better.

That's an opening. Holes are the things that happen after you've worn the item a few times. Same principle as arguments.

Don't most mens' underwear come with a hole in the front?

That's called a "fly", and it's covered by cloth to hide the shaft of the penis. When a man wants to urinate, he has to reach inside the cover, find the shaft and pull it through the cloth flaps covering the opening (from the top and the side). It's so complicated that many men don't use it, and simply reach inside the pants from above to pull the shaft out.

Do you own -
1. Stuffed animal toys (such as teddy bears). - Yes - not many tho
2. Things with wheels on (if so, what?). - Yes - a car
3. A yo-yo. - no
4. Undies with holes in. - yes :)
5. A beta recorder. - no

*giggles*

He said "shaft". teehee.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

(Grins back at Chase)...

At the risk of dating myself

*snorts* :lol:

Do you own -
1. Stuffed animal toys (such as teddy bears).- Yes (I work in medicine and the first time I lost a patient a co-worker gave me a teddy bear)
2. Things with wheels on (if so, what?).-Yes, car.
3. A yo-yo. - No
4. Undies with holes in. - No (they get thrown away immediately!)
5. A beta recorder. - No

Back