*lifts up a rock on the ground*

Oh, it's just victor
*lets rock go*

heh.....j/k
wink.gif

------------------
Dej no avverkar bryr sig, avlöper bort
Justin's Swing Palace

Yeah. I do find it curious that she and TheFishee are no longer around. Speaking of MIA soupers, where's Finity?

------------------
Does driving a car from Saturn make me an alien?

That which does not make me barf, makes me stronger - possum37, fugly.net guru.

Hrm...weird.
Finity made one post back in January to say that he was really busy or something...I dunno.

------------------
One door closed is one door opened
One more memory fades away
Such grand dreams we all have chosen
We lost our innocence along the way
- Rose Bygrave, "Innocence"

PsychoticIckyThing.Com

Oh the mysteries that surround us...

Aside from occasional activity I've seen from them on "another site", I haven't seen them much in recent days (there either).

As for Finity, yeah he's mad busy or something.. He dropped in and said hello. I have to find that topic. If I find it quickly, I'll stick it here.
smile.gif

------------------
"I'd like an order of fries, a quarter pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, would you go out with me please? I am in love with a McDonald's Girl, she has a smile of innocence so tender and warm, she is an angel in a polyester uniform."

Here was Finity's last topic (that I know of)
http://www.aliensoup.com/ubb/Forum37/HTML/000155.html

------------------
"I'd like an order of fries, a quarter pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, would you go out with me please? I am in love with a McDonald's Girl, she has a smile of innocence so tender and warm, she is an angel in a polyester uniform."

I just took a look at Finnie's car pics for the first time -- looks like he's added somoe new ones since last you guys looked (2/17) if anyone's interested.

aww you guys missed me *tear*

well now that im a second simester senior i dont have any work!! well, i do but i dont do it! HAH!

so close...to school being over...must survive..

how come none of you are ever on aim? hmf!

------------------
who is the sexiest **** that you ever did see?
FI-NI-TY!

Hey, I accidentally ICQ'd you the other day, Finnie -- isn't that close enough?
lol.gif

------------------
monsieurjohn: we have 2 yaks on campus
KNSinatra: you lie.
monsieurjohn: no i don't. i don't know what they're doing here, but they're real.

En fuego, bebe.

hehe
i woulda loved to chat with you but you seemed more intrested in somebody else
frown.gif

use aim people!! come on!

------------------
FI-NI-TY!

well i am always on aim and icq so you cant say that i am hard to find.
smile.gif

------------------
Mother Should I Trust The Government - Pink Floyd

What Prox said.
smile.gif

------------------

I talked to Finnie on um..Saturday, I think. He's just been super-extra busy lately with college crap and all that good stuff. However, he did get into Michigan and is very happy about that
smile.gif

------------------
"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help." ~ Calvin

Pfffft. Don't listen to Alien. He's *always* away.

And you stupid Californians and your screwy time differences! I *try* to catch you online. Hrmph.

------------------
"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help." ~ Calvin

oh dont even start with me missy

you floridians with your screwy elections and alligators and hot weather

pish posh mish posh

booya grandma

------------------
FI-NI-TY!

Hi. Short and sweet: Canoeing with brother on dam. I'm a terrible rower. Capsized. He in a temper. I smiling decided to swim to the shore despite warnings about the water not to be swum in and a motor boat close by. Viral infections. Hospitalisation.. Horror. I was discharged today and am under nursing care at home after treatment and my brother is still undergoing the same. Sorry, but that's the sad story. Nap thank you for missing me *hugs* As soon as I recover I'll post again. I did mention to JHowse and hermanm that I was not feeling well on AOL IM some time ago. Speak to you all again soon
smile.gif

------------------
<FONT COLOR="blue">º Life is a ****, but the puppies are cute º</FONT c>

Well at least you're back!
I'm sorry about that whole situation though! That's gotta suck...
Glad you're feeling better (hopefully) though!
smile.gif

------------------
Common Sense is a killer. If you don't have it, god bless you.

Justin's Swing Palace

I was wondering as well where MissLeo disappeared. Heard that she is extremely sick ... and now that I saw the story from her own self , it at least gives me a smile to see she's still somewhere and to know what really happened.

Get well soon Ele , same to your brother!
smile.gif

------------------
*Smile*
The Crow

get better miss leo!!!
hug.gif

------------------
FI-NI-TY!

Back