What's new

Mmm... Pizza! Cold?

Han

;)
PF Member
Reaction score
Obviously by cold pizza, I mean pizza that has been cooked and has cooled down or been stored in the fridge, not uncooked or frozen. ;)

I know quite a few people who order pizza from a takeaway place, and any slices they do not eat they simply store in the fridge to consume at a later time or the following day.

Personally, I tend to eat so slowly that my food cools down before I manage to consume half of it anyway, but not usually to the point where it is stone-cold. When it comes to pizza, it's a bit different and I have eaten it cold at a later time, just not a later date. I find it's one of the few foods that you can enjoy without having to reheating it, like chicken! However, I cannot seem to enjoy home oven-cooked pizzas cold. I don't know what it is, but it's just not enjoyable like takeaway pizza.

But, I also have heard people say how they detest cold pizza and that it must be hot or they won't eat it. What's your feelings about cold pizza?

I love ordering Domino pizza, eating most of it and then leave it stored in the box in a cool place overnight...then I have it for breakfast n_n mhm

Nahh, I prefer my pizza warm but we all like different things I guess. :)

I don't mind eating cold pizza. Sometimes I prefer eating cold pizza over hot pizza.

Back