What's new

Solved More emoticons

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.C.

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I think we need a larger emoji selection. Seriously. The ones we have now are kind of "crappy" if you will.

They're very limited, for sure. There are large selections of free, transparent emoticons.

Hey there,

We use to have a good pack installed but for some reason it's gone missing

I have a great new pack with tabs to choose your Emoticon type and a wide selection which'll be released with the new theme so stay tuned for that!

Reactions: Ash
Clarendon will add more! :grouphug:

Hey there,

I have a great new pack with tabs to choose your Emoticon type and a wide selection which'll be released with the new theme so stay tuned for that!

Sounds good.

Hey there,

So, they're like the Cheshire emoticon pack for ZetaBoards?

I hope it isn't anything like zetaboards. I don't like that software.

The emoticons have nothing to do with the software. I was referring simply to a set of emoticons that was created for the software and could honestly work on any platform. They're the 'faces/expressions' of the emoticons and you can adjust the background per theme/style so that they match.

I like how you both completely jumped to conclusions though.

The emoticons have nothing to do with the software. I was referring simply to a set of emoticons that was created for the software and could honestly work on any platform. They're the 'faces/expressions' of the emoticons and you can adjust the background per theme/style so that they match.

I like how you both completely jumped to conclusions though.
From a technical perspective, this may be difficult to implement here at PeakForums due to them being designed for Zetaboards; If they're a default emoji pack on the software, which I wouldn't know as I have never used it, the files may not be redistrubuted for other platforms but if they are and you can find me a link, I can most certainly take a look. Neither of us jumped to conclusions, we just know that such packs are usually unique to a particular software

:coldsweat: There we go, all added XD

Took awhile because the file structure was messed up and then we had to categorise them manually which took about an hour, but it's all done now!

Marked as solved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back