What's new

Morgus' Photoshop stuff

Morgus

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So I've got Photoshop and I've been practicing. I've only just started so the results aren't amazing. You can ask me to make something for you like a banner etc. Just ask.

-Current Work-
Almawade.jpg

Leafribbon.jpg

DasmitBanner.jpg

DivinityxBanner.jpg

DarthObama.jpg

It is a nice start. I would love to see your progress. Keep posting your good work.

yahhhhhhh... i love the top one. can i have it ? wanna redesign for my signature. have to find azryu again. LOL..

btw i usually use photoshop for website use, design simple things around.

You want the Alma wade picture? With or without blood? :D

Morgus said:
You want the Alma wade picture? With or without blood? :D

i don't know who she/it is :p. Yeah i want it with blood.. it's cool.. LOL

You can take it if you would give me rep or a nice donation :)

Not bad for just starting, but let me give you some advice. If you want better quality save your work as a .PNG it is much better than JPEG, JPG.

cris09 said:
It is a nice start. I would love to see your progress. Keep posting your good work.

Azyru said:
Not bad for just starting, but let me give you some advice. If you want better quality save your work as a .PNG it is much better than JPEG, JPG.

Thanks for that! But when the banner for Divinity-X needed to be JPG/JPEG because they only take JPG/JPEG's. So I saved all the others to JPG.
Anyways I'm gonna make more stuff with obamas head cos it's hilarious.

It look's good for starters. ;]

I remember when I first started photoshop. Hope to see your progress.

I'm learning to do GFX right now. Starting a signature shop soon!

That's nice to hear. :D

Could be in a competition with Azyru. ; ]

Nah he makes way better signatures! But I'm gonna practice WoW signatures mostly because I'm such a WoW fanboy.

I'm making some MW2 & WoW signatures right now. It's not GFX or VERY good quality signatures YET.

I think they're all pretty terrible sorry, but the 4th one is pretty funny. ;)

Yeah, but I've only had photoshop for 3 days now :p I'm already improving!

Pretty good Morgus, not to bad, but not to simple... I like the Obama one you should send it to his email LOL

Mish said:
I think they're all pretty terrible sorry, but the 4th one is pretty funny. ;)

You could at least give him some tips or something on how to improve. ; ]

I'm improving, and I thought about making like 10 pictures because it was his birthday like yesterday or something but I never got to it :(

Back