What's new

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Lord Lupus

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Since the game will be coming through my door in a few days time, I ask ye now - Is it any good?

Yeh i would like to know what its like to, I plan on getting it this week. If its like the others it'll be awesome. Hope they didnt put in babilities and friendships.

I think its pretty good. Its much different than the other Mortal Kombat's. but it has better graphics, different fighting stances, and more unlockable things through a quest.

Y'see, all I know about it is that there's over 600 Koffins, one fatality a character (fine with me, I never used the **** things), and some sort of storyline mode, unusually called Konquest..

Ah well, good or bad, it's too late to back out now.

The game rocks hard man!! buy it..BUY IT NOW!!

I love it. I think its the best MK out of all of the series. I like how you can change your fighting styles and they have alot of fatality's for each player. The graphics are also good as well.

From what i've read there is only 1 fatality for each person.

Originally posted by codePhoenix
I absolutely hate the Mortal Kombat franchise.
Grabs his Smite Me stick and whacks Phoenix over the head!
MK ROOLZ!! YOU HAVE BEEN SMOTEN!!

Xeo, there's only one Fatality a character.

And sorry for not posting yesterday, i was playing this game all day. Rocks yer concrete donkeys.:delight:

It is a great game with a great gameplay, don't listen to those people who don't like the game. If you liked the first two Mortal Kombat games, then you will LOVE MKDA.

Yes, it may not surpass your expectations, but it will suck up many hours and days of your life, because of the high replay value, that makes it addictive.

Yes, had the game three days now, only thing I don't like is getting the wrong Koins.

And Moloch. I hate Moloch.

Why? Cause he's hard to you? Bah. I could beat him under two minutes, unless I mess up.

Yes, exactly why.
I've only managed to beat him with Reptile (Crab, []x3). Any other methods, specifically with Scorpion? Someone suggested just Sidestep slice, but that doesn't work well.

If your finding it hard to beat him then dont go into the game with winning on your mind. Play it safe and block and just watch your opponent is doing. When they stuff up get in there and touch em up a bit :p Just dont go all out with the button bashing cause sure enough you will be beaten.

Don't listen to Shady, Moloch is vulernable to combo's and quick attacks....In fact, use Sub Zero, and use one of his styles that has quick combos....so, basicly, use it to your advantage; constantly go to him, while he is open to attacks (attack before he hits you), repeat this with combos that are quick, and easy to cancel, cause if you mess up, you can always retreat with his quick combos.....except with his strong kicks (unless you know how the timing of his "cancel" kicks.....because if you mess up, the kick will freeze, and Moloch wil counter it.)

There are more strategies....but Moloch is vulernable to combos, and quick attacks....it makes it faster to beat him, and proceed....I use this technique with everyone who has combos....and with every style that has quick combos.

Originally posted by Nintendo X
Don't listen to Shady
Something wrong with the way i suggested? I take it you just play fighting games on the default settings.

I know I don't - I put them on the easiest setting first.:sidestare

Originally posted by Shady
Something wrong with the way i suggested? I take it you just play fighting games on the default settings.

I don't think your suggestion was effective.....it will simply make it harder for him...

Originally posted by Lord Lupus
I know I don't - I put them on the easiest setting first.:sidestare

I put the game at easy first, then went onto the normal mode, still the same pattern......I can beat the game in less than 2 hours without any trouble.

Back