Most played game by you

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
What is the most played game by you? I play Counterstrike 1.6 the most, next comes Age of Mythology.

naaaaa am not a game addict but I play pes or psp a little when it comes to football.

Nchekwube said:
naaaaa am not a game addict but I play pes or psp a little when it comes to football.

So the most played game by you is Football, nice to know that.

I have to say APB Reloaded. I've logged more than 130 hours playing it!

Brian lara cricket 2005, EA cricket 07 and Smackdown: Pain.

I'd like say Call of Duty Black Ops 2 but in reality I probably play Minecraft more often. I am addicted to that game. It's just so much fun. lol.

It would have to be either Forza 4 or Grand Theft Auto 4. Not sure which because I play them daily :)

kingcool52 said:
It would have to be either Forza 4 or Grand Theft Auto 4. Not sure which because I play them daily :)
I've just started playing GTA IV on the PS3. I have a date with Michelle. :D

Guess what guys? I have a new most played game! It used to be GTA 4/Forza 4 but its probably Black Ops now :D

hehehe cool. My new most played game is going to be EVE On-line. I just re-subscribed. :)

I play League of Legends most, and From The Pavilion is fun and gives me something interesting to do at uni

dancingmongoose said:
I play League of Legends most, and From The Pavilion is fun and gives me something interesting to do at uni

I also played League of Legends for a while :D are you at NA Server ?

aww i thought we can play together sometimes lol :D

Not sure what game, but I recon it's going to be Disney Infinity soon!!!

I play World of Warcraft more than any other game. I've been playing since Vanilla, I have the latest expansion, and I'll probably upgrade again at the next expansion.

I play Borderlands 2 it is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game it is builds upon the gameplay elements introduced in its predecessor.

The most played game by me is "NFS- most wanted". I still remember the time how much addicted i was. My mom always shouted at me all the time to close this game.

Back