What's new

Most search engines often do you visit / you like

Google, I hate this Bing Yahoo stuff etc. Makes stuff more complicated just use one thing that does the same operations as the rest

I use Google as it has so many extra stuff but it looks simple!

Mish said:
Google, I hate this Bing Yahoo stuff etc. Makes stuff more complicated just use one thing that does the same operations as the rest

I agree with yahoo, bing, Yandex and others unless Google makes me so confused if not accustomed to using it

in a google search already exists translate, making it easier to search when I did not understand the language in use :)

Yeah Yahoo is so messy, Bing is crap Because Its Not Google

i like google and use google to search everything on the internet :)

I use google, there is no other search engine for me. Google are pioneers of teh internetz.

Yeah they have a spell checker as well, you could do with using it for the last bit :p

The last bit was intentional :p

I have a spell checker on firefox haha

Google's too meh. I find it bad personally, I have many reasons of what I'd rather not go through since I'll be here until christmas. I don't use search engines, I tend to use Altavista.

i always use google
and i think google is the best

i use google and bing microsoft :) but baidu from china it's good looking search engine ....

I use google, and always use google chrome.. Everyday i always using google.. For search anything..

Google it is for me :) I use Google chrome as well. Prefer the browser and search engine over any other.

Can I see the polling 14 users make value Google is the most search engine :)

So that true, Google is a big part of our lives in Internet :D

Google. Using google chrome aswell, with google set as my home page. :)

Thought I replied on this thread but I guess I didn't my favorite search engine has to be Google... I find it that it's the fastest and has the best results.

my favorite one is google,i also use google chrome to support it

i love google.com and bing.com as they are most helpful and they have my website on first page for various searches...

Back