Movie which made you cry!!

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Is there any movie which made you to cry...

For me the Cars movie climax made me to do it.. :heart: Love the end..

Don't Laugh, But the movie "Ram Gopal Verma ki AAG" made me cry as I couldn't tolerate the movie, It was disgusting!!!

I'm a chic with high hormones. I cry at everything. LOL

This week alone I must have cried at least 5 times at Season Finales of some of my favorite shows.

I have never cried from a movie, but I have came close on a few, most of which are always on Crackle. The Professional was the most recent one, the ending is so amazing, and the fact he took his life to ensure that the little girl lived happy was amazing.

Disney Movies make me cry especially Toy Story movies and the Meet the Robinsons. Family-oriented movies :)

1+ for you raitsuke.

Toy Story 3 made me cry, but most recent was my sisters keeper. I cried from about 25 mins in until the end lol

Hmm, let me check that.

I am Sam, is also one of the movie, which made me cry.

Forrest Gump, Green Mile, A Walk to Remember, Seven Pounds, Pursuit of Happiness, Breakfast at Tiffany's............... Very romantic movies.

Siddharth said:
Forrest Gump, Green Mile, A Walk to Remember, Seven Pounds, Pursuit of Happiness, Breakfast at Tiffany's............... Very romantic movies.

Did these movie make you cry or feel romantic?

Jason said:
Siddharth said:

Did these movie make you cry or feel romantic?

These were movies that made me cry and the last one is a very good romantic movie.

Oh i see, i misunderstood it :D

Officials Expecting Race Riots Soon

SanfordPolice_0.png

Sanford, Florida Police Chief Cecil Smith and other city officials are worried that the George Zimmerman trial verdict may cause a riot so they have put together a law enforcement plan, which appears to be targeted at African-Americans.

Sanford police are going into what appear to be black neighborhoods to calm people down in case Zimmerman is found not guilty of murdering unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...-preparing-riots-over-zimmerman-verdict-video

------------------------------

You know what. That's a serious concern they have right there. I'd be **** surprised if we don't see riots after this case. I mean hell...well all know so far that the prosecution really has no case. The jurg might be hung but at this point if we don't see a not guilty charge I will be extremely surprised. With all the threats by the Black Panthers and other racists involved....I'd be afraid. What do you think?

This would be stupid and useless to riot about this. You want to get a message across that does not piss people off do it in a peaceful manner.

Back