What's new

Mrs Piggy is down AGAIN........

Oh Piggers that sucks! I'm glad you're home and hope this ends up being your final period!

You definitely need to find yourself a new set of docs but first you need to ****-slap the old ones!

:huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

A second (or third) opinion may not be an option. Some folks don't get a choice. Just sayin'.

Hope you feel better mrspiggy

128827603511569434.jpg

:huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Seek second opinion.

I had a cancer scare three years ago, the gyne suggested remove the whole reproductive system to be on the safe side. My doctor friends thought I was nut and didn't have faith in the medical system when I went seeking for second and third opinion. All I could say is: I am glad I did, it turned out to be just a scare!

Saying a prayer for you; hope you start feeling better soon. :huggy:

Oh no...warm wishes for a speedy recovery :huggy:

This is all very scary--really get a new set of docs!

Sorry this is happening. Hope everything gets better ASAP.

Hope you're feeling better today Heather. And hopefully the "period" is a one time thing.

Me too... yes I had a partial... they only took my uterus. I still have everything else. Thanks guys... Fuzzy sent me a refferal... so I am going to make a call and see what happens.

Me too... yes I had a partial... they only took my uterus. I still have everything else. Thanks guys... Fuzzy sent me a refferal... so I am going to make a call and see what happens.

Back