What's new

mullets are intriging ...

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
this site reminds me of a guy i see around town who sports a salt and pepper mullet :| and what a mullet it is. he also wears big, high-top sneakers:

http://www.mulletgods.com

sad part about it is that someone actually sat down and made a website about them. :eek:hboy:

:rotflmao:

this reminds me of last year at the coffeehouse. we were playing with my boyfriend's wig from his halloween costume (he was a soccer mom, so it was this nasty curly poof) and we decided to cut it into a mullet. so here he is prancing around in it serving coffee when this guy with a mullet comes in, and had a girl with big poofy hair and claw bangs to boot! :lol:

Originally posted by SwissSmiss
girl with big poofy hair

did she have what mo and i affectionately call "the biscuit" on top of her head?

i had hair like this at one time, not a mullet, but large hair :D

i'm not exactly sure what the biscuit would be...

i, too, would have had such hair back in the day but luckily i was unable to make my hair go like that. but i tried so my hair was awful... then i stopped caring

Where have I been?

What is a biscuit?
What in the hell is a mullet??

I have just spent the last 15 minutes clicking around those two sites, and feel like a total idiot. :dizzy: :embarass:

Anyone care to enlighten me?
On second thought, maybe I do not want to know. I have gathered that they have something to do with hairstyles.
Maybe I have one!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Jewels
What is a biscuit?

the biscuit is the bangs made very voluminous w/the aid of hair spray and the finished product looks somewhat like a croissant :D

Good! I am safe as far as that one goes. :)
I will have to check on the mullet yet!

What are you banging on about?

This is probably a really stupid question, but what are bangs?

What are you banging on about?

Originally posted by Humpkin
This is probably a really stupid question, but what are bangs?

:lol: you don't know bangs?? :)

bangs are those short hairs that are over the forehead in front. does that even make sense?

<edit>A brit friend told me that what we are referring to is what you call a fringe...</edit>

Fringe

Ahhhhhh............a fringe!

I am one step closer to enlightenment now, but am slightly concerned as to what kind of biscuits you guys eat. :chef:

Anyway If you like your laughs to be at the expense of those with crap hair, check this site out:

http://www.viz.co.uk/rugsgallery/rugs.htm

No mullets, but a bucketfull of ****y syrups.

Back