Music Geek?

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Are you a person who likes to hear music most of the time in a day? or just a normal music lover.

I have a friend who is so addictive to music, he keeps listening from the time he starts the job till he leaves... Phew!

Not a fan of music to be honest. I only some classical and stuff.

Hmm, classical nice Naiwen.

Jason said:
Hmm, classical nice Naiwen.

oops, I meant to say like, but yeah, instrumental music and whatnot I like.

Yes, i am a music geek. I practically listen to music all day every day. My favorite genres include Garage Rock and Garage Punk. Some of my favorite bands are The White Stripes (Jack White in general), The Kinks, The Satelliters, The Beatles and The Hives.

Somewhat of a music geek.

However, it mostly consists of video game/anime music, alothough an anime called "Death Note" got me back into orchestrated music.

It all depends on the mood, and if I am in a conversation. I normally am on skype when I am at home, so I do not listen to music because of that. Though, when I am by myself I almost always listen to music, as I am doing right now.

Storm Chasers Thread

If you are a Storm Chaser show off in here. Show your images. Tell us where you are and what you are chasing? Let us in on your fun!! (in time there will be a dedicated weather forum...but not yet lol)

Back