What's new

Music preferences?

Additions to rap: NWA, Biggie, all the Outlawz, Cadillac Tah, 0-1, Ronnie Bumps, Lloyd Banks (G-Unit)...

Originally posted by XxQuEeNzNaZcHoxX
Additions to rap: NWA, Biggie, all the Outlawz, Cadillac Tah, 0-1, Ronnie Bumps, Lloyd Banks (G-Unit)...

if youre all about rap ill post my recommondations in a thread...

Originally posted by XxQuEeNzNaZcHoxX
yea do so.. just FYI, I hate Eminem...

alright okay but im still gonna put a couple of his songs up...

so why do you hate him soo much?

sum 41's not that bad....oand linkin park is awesome...meteora is their best album yet...

okay since this seems like a convo between you two, you may continue over PM or IM. there was already a thread about this, with almost the EXACT SAME title

sorry, but closed

EDIT: not exactly closed, but merged :) happy posting

Originally posted by Ian
sum 41's not that bad....oand linkin park is awesome...meteora is their best album yet...

You guys dont know good music.. Where is your life in rap? So much better than these punk.. well.. you know... ;)

hey girl everyone's got their preferences. personally, i hate rap, but i love punk. you like rap, but you hate punk. i'm not gonna flame ya because you don't like something i do or something i hate, that's just the way it is. i'm sure everyone could go on and on about why something sucks or why something else is awesome, but it's really just everyone's opinion

Originally posted by GINA
hey girl everyone's got their preferences. personally, i hate rap, but i love punk. you like rap, but you hate punk. i'm not gonna flame ya because you don't like something i do or something i hate, that's just the way it is. i'm sure everyone could go on and on about why something sucks or why something else is awesome, but it's really just everyone's opinion

**** IT I AM NOT A ****IN' GIRL! QUEENZ IS WHERE I AM FROM!!!!!

well i'm from maryland so you can call me either mary or land hehe ;)

simmer down queenie...makes me wish we had a rate button over here too

its kinda frustrating when i have told u people, especially GINA, 1000 times!!!!!!! :wub:

actually, you told me once, but it's ok at least i'll remember now ;)

Good. Read the anology of my name on the "Where did your username come from" thread I started in this forum.

I like good rap...

(Talib Kweli, Del, Andre Nickatina, Jedi Mind Tricks, Gang Starr)

why? this thread is for the type of music you prefer...the other is your favorite bands. genres and bands are 2 completely different things

Originally posted by Disordered
I like good rap...

(Talib Kweli, Del, Andre Nickatina, Jedi Mind Tricks, Gang Starr)

That is old-skool rap. You gotta advance from that homie.. ;) :delight:

Back