What's new

My daughter's sweet 16 party

Mark

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm only gonna post 1 photo b/c I don't feel like blacking out the photos of the girls in the other ones.

I am so cut I didnt get an invite.

Also happy birthday to Mark's little girl.

Cute. :)

Is the "Sweet 16" party still pretty common? Even as old as I am, I don't know of anyone who had one that was anything more than just a normal b-day party.

If this doesn't bring Martin out of the woodwork nothing will.

Cute. :)

Is the "Sweet 16" party still pretty common? Even as old as I am, I don't know of anyone who had one that was anything more than just a normal b-day party.

I don't really know how common they are.

In my neck of the woods, the bat mitzvah is the big party so not too many girls also have sweet 16 parties.

She had one only because my in-laws wanted to do something special for her birthday.

Aside from her own, she's only been to one party that was in a catering hall and was dress up. She's been to another one which was at the girl's house and was nothing more thana birthday party.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Everyone of those kids needs a major beat down, followed by making them get a job.

she looks great.
she also looks much older than 16.
i hope she had a great night.

a little bit late Mark but i hope she had a great birthday :)

a little bit late Mark but i hope she had a great birthday :)

LOL -- you're not late.

I only put the photo up yesterday. They were on her computer and I just never got around to moving some over here.

She looks so pretty! I hope you all had fun at her party!

Mark, you just tell them that old is relative. (That's a defense mechanism because I am older than you.):p

don't let them get to you Mark...you ARE old!

she looks great in the dress! hope the party was a success!

Back