Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
this is my little cheapass setup...

Quiet One 1200 - $25 - DrsFosterSmith
Chevette Core- $17 - Autozone
Maze 3 - $0 - Xoxide.com (Gift Cert)
20' 3/8 ClearFlex 60 - $13 - McMaster

Temps are GREAT! The highest is 25°C @ 2150Mhz (AXDA1700DUT3C JHUIB0302XMPW) and best of all ITS QUIET!

And on with the pics...
XS1%20001.jpg

XS1%20002.jpg

XS1%20003.jpg

XS1%20004.jpg

XS1%20005.jpg

XS1%20006.jpg

XS1%20010.jpg

XS1%20008.jpg

XS1%20012.jpg

you think thats ghetto?!!? check out hucasts case that icy botched on the blow hole, it looks like someone took a shotgun and shot it, then the biggest hole was used as a blow hole because the fan doesnt' !!!!ing fit, and icy can't use a dremel lol

yea and i blame u all for it xeno, icys part was ok we got the hole to work but u cant cut a window hole for !!!!

lol the hole looks liek !!!! atleast the window will look good if u sand it

LOL. Excess, that is the exact same case that I bought so I could run as a test bed and review base. I have some nice things in mind for modding it. Oh yeah, use a tripod.

hah, xs u got parkinsons. Nice case tho, neeed a shroud and it will be off the hizy!

thankyou verry much, pcmods is cheap and fast, ups tho but it came in 3days from tx to in so wow!!!!!
I need w/c and a gig of ram then i will stop complaining

wouldn't we all sk8? heh im so mad i sold my 1 gig!!

*first post*

nice case dude, but i wouldnt call it ghetto. Just budget.

yea, xs wasnt the case like 40 from directron.com?
Well it looks ok, the inside looks kinda bad with spray paint, i would have used flat black cuz shiny doesnt look all that attractive

its the hammered paint, it looks alot better in person, in pics it jsut looks like a did a sloppy job

ya, looks like what i did to my old gateway case, and urs kinda looks like a antec case

Xeno said:
you think thats ghetto?!!? check out hucasts case that icy botched on the blow hole, it looks like someone took a shotgun and shot it, then the biggest hole was used as a blow hole because the fan doesnt' !!!!ing fit, and icy can't use a dremel lol

jeff you're crazy man, my blow hole was perfect, you were the one that made the window hole so small that the window didnt fit.

yes but the window would work perfectly if we had the time to sand it, ask anyone here you have to sand your cuts.

xeno, thas tru. Icy is this a window with locking moulding like mine or is it a cut with plexi taped

Back