What's new

My Ghetto Rig

I said it before and I will say it again, its super sweet. I just love it

****, I want to go watercooling. I can't keep my P4 2.4B @ 2.88 temps down at all (1.525v by the way). I've got 2 exhaust fans, 2 intake and 2 on the PSU. I've got a Smart Fan II on top of an SLK-800 at about 3500RPM and my temps are still 52C full load. My ambient temperatures are only about 65F too! But I'm also really poor since it's extremely hard to make money when you're young...is there any possible way I can get a GOOD watercooling setup for, let's say, under $100? I really would like to make my PC cooler. Suggestions?

under i would say getting a slk900u and a tornado! Na it makes u insane but go with a zalman, dont go w/c unless you got around 200+ cuz you dont wanna dishout 100 bucks for a pos sys

I may just get a 92mm Tornado and mount it on my SLK-800 sideways. I've seen this be done before. I'll thinky abouty it.

I dont personaly think its worth it. One slip and your p4 goes bye bye :(

ok, 2 reasons. 1 OVER HEAT = TOAST CPU 2 FAN FALLS OFF AND HEATSINK CANT TAKE HEAT SO CPU DIES.

P4's have thermal protection so it's kind of hard to just fry them.

Anyway, the method I tried before with a 92mm fan works perfectly and it's very hard for the fan to fall off.

well whatever just done come crying to us when u mess up ur verryy $$$ p4......

thermal protection has nothing to do with voltage, your an idiot man

Who mentioned voltage?

And I'm an idiot? You're the one who doesn't know how to use your apostrophes.

you mentioned voltage in another post don't get smart with me

Wha how young are you not to be able to get money? Also i have my cpu oced and overvolted and still run 33C load

Unknown said:
Wha how young are you not to be able to get money? Also i have my cpu oced and overvolted and still run 33C load

It's very hard to make money when you're 14. Especially when you're busy with schoolwork, music and sports.

And by the way, very nice temperature you have there.

Yes thank you...I am as well 14 but i do have a job its kind of discouraging working at mcdonalds but its better than nothing.

Unknown said:
Yes thank you...I am as well 14 but i do have a job its kind of discouraging working at mcdonalds but its better than nothing.

Hey, that's good enough. I only get $50 a month for allowance.

A bit off-topic, but sk8, that OCZ you have is pretty impressive. I've heard some horrible things about OCZ, guess that's not your case.

Back