What's new

my random picture thread

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
this will contain happy snaps, things of mild interest, or on the strange offchance that i find a photo i took that i really like.

let us begin.
weird cloud activity in december.

sometimes this is the easiest job in the world.

i went to a bbq on the weekend, pulled mel aside for a couple of snaps.

mel IS available actually... but probably more looking for guys who live in the same area as she does. :p

additional photos of danni from jeremy and danni's engagement, friends of mine. Very hard to get this guy to relax for photos... idk why, look who he's marrying. :p

two of my neices who live on the exact opposite side of the continent. they were visiting for the younger's christenning, in which i somehow got roped into being a godmother. :mellow:
the church didn't burn down.

That 30 minutes was soooooo over. :p

Sorry for not paying much attention, I'm a ****ty person like that. =\

You need to teach me how you take people pics so welll, I suck at it.

You need to teach me how you take people pics so welll, I suck at it.

the best things i've learned,

1. get closer to them with the lens than you feel comfortable.

2. study where the light is falling on the face. flat light everything looks dull, the right light gives a much more three dimensional quality. direct midday sunlight makes for bad eyeshaddows, avoid it.

3. the rule of thirds. (divide your frame into thirds, put your focus on one of the dividing lines)

it also helps when your models are good looking to start with. :lol:

additional photos of danni from jeremy and danni's engagement, friends of mine. Very hard to get this guy to relax for photos... idk why, look who he's marrying. :p

**** Kels, those are awesome. They look like they came straight out of a Halmark ad.

**** Kels, those are awesome. They look like they came straight out of a Halmark ad.

Thanks dude, and to everyone else with the nice comments.

**** your good at this. the women are beautiful the kids are cute and the landscapes remind me of home in a way.

**** your good at this. the women are beautiful the kids are cute and the landscapes remind me of home in a way.

*L* yeah, it's easy to make stuff look good when it looks good in the first place. :)
the landscapes are just outside my front door. :) of course in the other direction is sububia...

*L* yeah, it's easy to make stuff look good when it looks good in the first place. :)
the landscapes are just outside my front door. :) of course in the other direction is sububia...
yeah but dont you have to have a good eye to catch it? is it as desolate there in places as it looks in movies and on tv? if so sounds like a good place to be ALONE

yeah but dont you have to have a good eye to catch it? is it as desolate there in places as it looks in movies and on tv? if so sounds like a good place to be ALONE

desolate? maybe out in the middle, but 95% of people live on what is considered the coast. http://www.pco.com.au/coastal/newcastle beach.jpg this is 30 mins east from where i am.

And this, part of Sydney, is 2 and a half hours from where i am.
http://www.goway.com/downunder/australia/nsw/nsw_img/sydney.jpg

Back