What's new

My type of girl (nsfw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Veddy nice!! :D

Haha, definately my type of girl too, though as another poster said I'm more into women who workout and stay in shape, usually more motivated as well and more fun.

I'm more partial to the girls who lift weights and play sports. Haha, they're much better in bed.

attachment.php

Hnggggggggggggggggggggg

She squats well, reminds me that I have to squat tonight :( It's not my favourite exercise haha.

Some of the girls you guys post are too skinny and meek looking for my taste, that girl that JimRainer posted is a little more to my liking

I'm more partial to the girls who lift weights and play sports. Haha, they're much better in bed.

attachment.php

She's the best girl in this thread. The butt and those legs are stacked. That's one of the best reasons to do squats.

This is an interesting thread :p. The first girl is the least hot, she has a horse face. The rest are very hot but I have a preference for the girl at the beach, the way she is sitting evokes perverted thoughts, she looks submissive. :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can't beat those :)

Attachments

• 997474203.jpg
    997474203.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 61
  • allison_stokke.jpg
    allison_stokke.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 176
I am more into cute girls than hot babes. The 2nd picture, surfer girl is a very good example of my type of girls.

Also the brunette above my post looks stunning!

And that is why Napeoleon Dynamite is one of my favourite films!

I have to admit it, she does look pretty sexy. I'm enjoying the rest of the pics that people are sharing too, thanks for sharing guys.

Funny how I'm finding girls here on Bleed Victory. They all look nice in their own way, I'll agree with that. How exactly are these relevant to sports exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back