What's new

Nearly bought a PS2

Ahmed

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The other day I was about to go out and buy a PS2 for two or three main reasons. But then I checked out some news on the internet and found out that Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City will make it to the Gamecube by 2004.

So unfortunately I decided not to buy the system. I eventually spent the money on Roca Wear, girls and *ehm* girls, lol.

So, what I always wanted to know...Is PS2 really worth the purchase? Because I basically only like games like the GTA series, Max Payne, and a few sports titles. Are there any other titles which are actually classified as "great" on the PS2 console?

I eventually spent the money on Roca Wear, girls and *ehm* girls, lol.

Ahmed why you trickin' man? Spendin' money on some cheap hoes haha. J/P really though don't spend money on females unless you go with them or her whichever you prefer you might be a playa.

If you know what games to buy, then the PS2 is a very good system to invest in. My current favorites are Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper.

Eh, I would have bought the PlayStation 2 if I were you. I originally had only a GameCube, and got my PlayStation 2 for Christmas, and I like it a lot better. The online options are much greater right now, and I prefer the overall game selection on the PlayStation 2 as well. The only reason I really bought a GameCube was for Zelda. That may sound sad, but it's the truth. :p

I have played GameCube and PS2 and PS2 was alot more fun than Gamecube and PS2 has more games than GameCube

why wait for a game that will be 2 years old? Do you realize that the PS2 will probably get another GTA by the time the Cube version of GTA3 and Vice City hits? :sure:

Not to mention a great deal of other major titles, as well. ;)

listen to me, if you want to buy a PS2 (which is recomended) buy and if you don't want to, don't

I'm open to all consoles, although I'm a dedicated Nintendo fan, so you should of gone for it, maybes I should spend my money on girls rather than games.

...nah.

Back