What's new

Need a little help here (hides)

meowmeow

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am the worst person when it comes to fashion and sizing. I typically have to try everything on. One shirt I can wear a Medium and the next is an extra large :(

So anyway...... I really like this shirt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/35069752293...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

BUT I am paranoid about sizing at it is from Hong Kong so I assume it is smaller than US sizes.

Anyone know how their measurements compare to ours?

description.gif
Chest
Shoulder to hem
Shoulder to Shoulder
293654564_o.jpg
Size:S 15.5" 23" 14"
Size:M 16.5" 23.5" 14.5"
Size:L 17.5" 24" 15"

Everything my kids have ordered off of Ebay from anywhere "Asia" have been miniature. DD18 is a small-medium & smalls *just* fit my DD14 who is pretty tiny.

Anyone know how their measurements compare to ours?

description.gif
Chest
Shoulder to hem
Shoulder to Shoulder
293654564_o.jpg
Size:S 15.5" 23" 14"
Size:M 16.5" 23.5" 14.5"
Size:L 17.5" 24" 15"

It depends whether the shirt is made for US/European market or Asian market, sizing can be different. In Asia, I wear L/XL, but here in US I wear M/L petite.

Maybe you can take a shirt that you wear to measure whether the shoulder to shoulder size is the same.

I like that the sellers name is kingwang :giggles: Sorry, no info on sizing tho!

How big is your chest (don't answer, just make a note).

Divide it in half and that will give you the chest measurement.

I'd base it on that - the other measurements are smaller increments.

If the only choices are s, m, l, and you wear a med or XL depending AND you ARE going to order the shirt.

I would go with L. It is a teeshirt....even if it was a LITTLE big on you it won't be a tragedy. If it were small, you wasted the money.

We buy clothes for people we haven't seen for a year or two often, a little big beats small everyday.

XL isn't even an option. So, I would go with L and hope for the best. Although, HONESTLY if you sometimes need an XL a L from Hong Kong may be small. But, it is the best gamble.

I wouldn't buy clothing I couldn't return easily. I am way way too fussy about fit. But if you really like it and are willing to gamble, read the sellers feedback to get an idea of whether kingwang's sizing runs small

I wouldn't buy clothing I couldn't return easily. I am way way too fussy about fit. But if you really like it and are willing to gamble, read the sellers feedback to get an idea of whether kingwang's sizing runs small
:lol:

Back