What's new

Need a shot of Jack this morning

sati769leigh

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
but i suppose that would not be a good idea either? sigh. my folks are coming in less than an hour. my son is being a pain in the ****. hubby is being a pain in the ****. i feel like ****. and my folks are even BIGGER pains in the ****.

someone please KILL ME NOW

Eh.....one shot won't hurt. ;) :lol:

Where are your parents comming from and more importantly.....when are they leaving?

Here's an idea, a win win for everyone!
Make a pot of coffee, break out some fun coffee mugs, NOW, break out the bailey's and some redi whip.
Make yourself one before they come then make everyone a cup (hell, including your son).
Now, you're just a good/fun hostess that thought of something special to make their day!
After they finally leave....it's jack time! You deserve it!:bowing:

Make a pot of coffee, break out some fun coffee mugs, NOW, break out the bailey's and some redi whip.
Make yourself one before they come then make everyone a cup (hell, including your son).
Now, you're just a good/fun hostess that thought of something special to make their day!

I likes youz. :cartwheel:

Eh.....one shot won't hurt. ;) :lol:

Where are your parents comming from and more importantly.....when are they leaving?

from Itasca Ill. they are staying probabaly 5-6 hours

please pplease please kill me

i likey how you think!! :koolaid2:

ok the house is FAKE tidy. in other words all the crap that was laying around is in our bedroom! LOL the house wasnt dirty. but it wont pass inspection. AHHH. well its the best its gonna get this week. :giggles:

Got any plans? Go bowling (there's booze there). ;)

*snort* my proper british parents BOWL? that crass american past time?
no
LOL

we will sit around a bullshit bullshit my mom will insult me for about an hour, all with a smile on her face. then we will go to lunch at Golden corral where a ton of commentary on every food i eat will be made then we will come back to the house for some more snide insults then they will go home.

:bowing:

*snort* my proper british parents BOWL? that crass american past time?
no
LOL

we will sit around a bullshit bullshit my mom will insult me for about an hour, all with a smile on her face. then we will go to lunch at Golden corral where a ton of commentary on every food i eat will be made then we will come back to the house for some more snide insults then they will go home.

:bowing:

I didn't know your parents are Brits. This is totally rude of me to say I know but maybe take them somewhere better than Golden Corral to impress them? :hides:

Or.....Irish coffee. Lots of Irish whiskey, add the baileys.

It's a St. Paddy"s Day Celabration!

Jack now AND later!

Do they visit often?

typically once a month . so not too much suffering. dont get me wrong. i love my folks. but my moms constant insults and belittling do wear on me after a atad.

I didn't know your parents are Brits. This is totally rude of me to say I know but maybe take them somewhere better than Golden Corral to impress them? :hides:

LOL they actually LIKE golden corral. that is THIER choice. big salad bar

Forget the alcohol!!!! This is serious!!!!!

Time to dig in the sock drawer for the emergency Betty Crocker Warm Delights! Hell, if you're gonna suffer, might as well be with a belly full of chocolate goodness.

Jo

PS Don't forget to brush your teeth before they arrive. That gooey fudge-ness has a tendency to stick.

Forget the alcohol!!!! This is serious!!!!!

Time to dig in the sock drawer for the emergency Betty Crocker Warm Delights! Hell, if you're gonna suffer, might as well be with a belly full of chocolate goodness.

Jo

PS Don't forget to brush your teeth before they arrive. That gooey fudge-ness has a tendency to stick.

:lol:LOLOLOL i thought you were gonna suggest something ELSE there for a moment, smokey treat?

rule of thumb if you can mix ur jack with Juice in the morning than it's acceptable to have a drink before noon

:lol:LOLOLOL i thought you were gonna suggest something ELSE there for a moment, smokey treat?

Sorry, gal! I'm from the nerd patrol! :lol:

Betty Crocker Warm Delights is about as wild as I get. :cartwheel:

Back