What's new

Need an easy, quick veggie dip

tracynvk

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas for a quick and easy veggie dip to throw on the middle of a veggie tray? We're having a party this Sunday (Aug 15) for my kids birthday, and really don't like or haven't tried many store bought ones. Any ideas?

8 oz. cream cheese, 8 oz. mayo, packet of dry italian salad dressing.

Fast, easy, yummy.

Thanks-is there a certain brand of the dry italian seasoning you prefer---or do they all taste about the same?

Sour cream, Cottage cheese , dry ranch powder. No specific amount... mix to users preferences. I LOVE lotsa ranch myself though! YUM!

The sale ones taste best. ;)

I don't think there are many to choose from, but I can't remember off-hand. I think I've done the "Zesty" Italian - whoever makes that.

Let the cream cheese soften and then mix it all together. I find a electric mixer works best to get the lumps out and makes it smooth.

I also divide it into 2 batches and keep one in the fridge. When the first one gets low, I can put out a fresh, chilled one.

do you have any of those Lipton dry soup mixes left from when they were free last fall? use one of those + mayo, sour cream and/or cream cheese.

Ooh - that's a good idea. I bought a veggie one (ha! ONE) to try as a dip. I forgot all about it!

do you have any of those Lipton dry soup mixes left from when they were free last fall? use one of those + mayo, sour cream and/or cream cheese.
I used them all up---I guess I should've saved one!

Ranch dressing. :bowing:

sour cream and ranch dry packet...my fave
kids' party today???

nice and hot for ya!

Nope-tomorrow! Still hot though! Feel free to stop by for some food autumnsky!

Back