What's new

Need For Speed Underground!

well you need a good start and just use n0s btw 4th and 5th gears !

well the circut totaly sucks beacouse one second ur going like 10mph then it goes to like 300mph wtf!

dude i have never gotten lower than 26

ive gotten 26.xx so i dunno what the heck im doin wrong.

odd.

I still win tho..

everyone is using the same **** mazda right?

shauk you cant use a diff car beacouse its the demo, im gonna buy the retail when it releases!

at least the specs and color of the car change whenever you start the race all over again...

have any of you ever finished the drag race? i have trouble not getting into a fatal accident.. i like the physics in the game, lol, some of the flips are overdone a bit haha

No, I usually either blow out the engine or crash or something...racing games aren't my forte.

what i do is try to get a perfect start then by 3rd step on the nos and get perfect shifts from there :) but when i use nos in 4th i dont get as fast times as where in 3rd i get quicker times. but i dunno i mite be doin somethin wrong :p

I own it now

Moo.JPG

i got the full version a couple days ago, the game is simply amazing :)

heh. i always get things early in advance, DVDR movies I get 1 to 4+ months in advance, games like a month or so, sometimes earlier. Applications a month or so, sometimes a bit longer, Music about a month or weeks... etc.. if you live in my world you get it all :D btw, no it's not laggy. It's nice and smooth on my rig.. depends on your system specs. :)

Finaly ill be able to use my wheel and an pedals. this looks like fun

I believe your post was deleted by a h4x0r that was on the forums. I think it was justified. I might go buy that game soon.

Back