What's new

Need Help...just 30 seconds!

jwage

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
HELP! My dad, brother and mom need all your facebook votes today! They started a business that allows parents to put software on their childs' phone that parents can then monitor the pictures and texts that their child sends... they hope to end/stop bullying as well as sexting.

They were able to enter a competition through living social and chase bank that is for a $250,000 grant... they need 250 people (at least) to vote for them via their facebook account to even have the judges look at their company.

This part is from my dad...

Please log into www.missionsmallbusiness.com , we neet 250 votes with your facebook info and search on state = IL, city = algonquin, and vote ... this gives us an entrance into our banks' offer of up to 12 small business grants... their company is titled under www.picschecker.com

Please take a few seconds and help us!

Thank you all SO much for doing this for me/us! I really appreciate the support!

jwage;1217923They started a business that allows parents to put software on their childs' phone that parents can then monitor the pictures and texts that their child sends... they hope to end/stop bullying as well as sexting. Please take a few seconds and help us![/QUOTE said:
Sounds like a something I would want on my kids phone. I voted.

I'm sorry I missed this. Did he get the votes needed? I looked at their website ~what a great idea!

When my kids are old enough to get a phone, pretty sure I'd put something on like that!!

Back