What's new

Need Help With 13 yo Boy Gift

debate

Will find out what coupon you used months ago!
PF Member
Reaction score
He's a 13 year old boy and listed
  • Any Game

What do they like?

Does he play video games? My son plays - Black ops 2,assins creed,halo4. Paint ball guns

It's a tag from the church tree. it just says any game

my ds is 10, my nephews are 12 and 14, and all play the same games pk1989 said. if you aren't trying to buy one of those as those are the newest of the ones so much more money, they have the same games just not the latest for around $20. black ops 1, any halo, etc

Anyhoo I have kids that age. Will be difficult for you to buy a video game, as you don't know what system to buy for.

I would buy a card game and a branded t-shirt (adult S or M will fit that age fine). Nike, or anything Hollister/Abercrombie/Aeropostale. Nike athletic is on clearance at Kohls right now, and the H/A/A all have good clearance racks. My 16yo haunts those racks. He also has really good lucking finding those items at both Goodwill and Ross.

I'd go with a good old board game like Monopoly or Scrabble. My DS15 loves to sit down and play them us.

Monopoly, battleship, stratego,
If you go to 5 below--you can get the ubuild stuff for 5.00--so you can get ubuild monopoly, ubuild battleship, ubuild connect four, u build mousetrap--
all the same games-but they get to design them--gives a child that age a little more to do
Trivial pursuit,
pictionary,
guestures
I;ve heard the words with friends is the new "hot" game--it is basically scrabble but titled Words with Friends because that is the game they are all playing on line (this is a board game not an on line game)
Bananagrams
Applegrams

Uno
Uno roboto (my kids love this--it is not a board game-but they love that you change names and do stuff like that--it does require batteries)
Life
Uno Flash
Scrabble
mindstorm
sorry

Get uno with the $5 coupon at Target and then something else?

a really fun game is Apples to Apples. My teens love it because it gives them a chance to be ironic - which they love.

I would buy a card game and a branded t-shirt (adult S or M will fit that age fine). Nike, or anything Hollister/Abercrombie/Aeropostale. Nike athletic is on clearance at Kohls right now, and the H/A/A all have good clearance racks. My 16yo haunts those racks. He also has really good lucking finding those items at both Goodwill and Ross.

Not my DS13! He's at least 5'8 and weighs about 175ish. He wears a men's XL. This kid has always been solid.

He loves all those video games mentioned, but just yesterday had a friend over and they played Monopoly. :)

subscription to Playboy

I swear to God TON, when I saw that you posted, I thought "He's going to say Playboy!" :lol:

So how the hell are you, ya old ****?

Apples to Apples is a very good choice. Even my older boys will play it.

I swear to God TON, when I saw that you posted, I thought "He's going to say Playboy!" :lol:

So how the hell are you, ya old ****?

perhaps a set of binoculars would be better? I recall seeing a pair at Walgreen's for about $19 or so.

perhaps a set of binoculars would be better? I recall seeing a pair at Walgreen's for about $19 or so.

Were these somewhere between the Oreos? :bee:

Back