What's new

New Here

Yeah, you two are so tight he's running all the way to Florida.

Stalk much? :lol:

DOH!!!

Fuzzy we're gonna have to be long distance **** hags. :cry1:

First off Welcome...and who is running to Florida? You all crack my **** up! Uhmmmm, My computer won't let me google "Blue Waffle". I don't know why.....

Steve
and child locks on???

WELCOME

Steve?! How the hell did I miss that one....don't go to Florida! The bugs never die there....they just get bigger....Child locks, probably....My computer rejects alot of things...that is how I miss alot of the fun here...LOL

Steve?! How the hell did I miss that one....don't go to Florida! The bugs never die there....they just get bigger....Child locks, probably....My computer rejects alot of things...that is how I miss alot of the fun here...LOL

He just sold his house for a ridiculous amount of money.

As for blue waffle, thank your lucky stars your computer saved you from that misery.

Rebecca

I see there's a new member here named Rebecca. Just thought I would let her know that I am the Rebecca here so she may wanna pick a different name. :flowers:

Oh and welcome. :)

Mebbe the new Rebecca will send me nekkid pics. The reigning Rebecca, aka mrsmom, is such a tease.

Hi. I just joined. :) I'm hoping I can remember to pop in from time to time and check out the deals. I live in N IL, but we're in the boonies, so not near anything decent for shopping.

Michele

Hi and welcome!!! Glad you're here....:snicker:

Welcome... I grew up in the boonies. Town with no so light or gas station but 3 bars

:welcome1: we're in the way north IL almost to the cheddar curtain :)

Back