What's new

new member to the family

hollyjean01

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello to you all! I am new and this is my first bash. Hopefully I don't get too carried away!! Lol. Alright, my little brother has a 6 month old daughter. He has only seen her once. Which is not entirely his fault *that's a long story*. Anyways, obviously him and the babys mother are not together. He went to court blah blah and was granted every other weekend visits. SO, I am meeting my "new" niece for the first time tomorrow!! I am SOOO **** excited because I just love kids and have two other nieces that are my life! So, I'm bashing my little brother for being so immature and not taking life seriously. I am blessed to have this baby in my family but I also say he needs to grow up A LOT and quit being so **** irresponsible! I would love to slap him into reality! A child is serious! I think some ppl. just don't care. However, my hubby and I are having problems conceiving *another bash **** my body* and I take pregnancy, children, everything to heart! GRRRRRR BUT yey for me to meet her TOMORROW :eusa_danc

tomarrow?!?!?! thats so cool you will have to tell me how that goes, good luck

Happy for you holly*jean! I am sure you will spoil her crazy. Enjoy your visit!

Thanks! I will tell you how it goes spunkey... and I am going to spoil her as much as possible. We live a couple hours apart but.. hey never stopped me before. lol

everything went great!! she is absolutely beautiful!! and I am soo happy that she is my little brothers no matter how ignorant he may be :)

i am glad everything went well for you and i have to agree she is a lil cutie

I got a 5 month nephew that I see everyday after I get from school. He probably the only positive thing thats happened this year to me. He's already starting to talk but he only says "Oh Yeah".:thumbsup:

I pray for you that this child stays in your life and is not bantered about as so many children are whose parents are apart. Children need stabilty and structure in their lives and I hope you can be that for them.

thanks mrsd607.. she is my third niece and I see the other two a lot. One of them has a life like this also. She has to see her father once a month court ordered and she doesn't want to. He was in prison the first 4 years of her life and it's been really tough on her. I wish I could take all the pain away!

I think she would be better off if she never had to meet him. I was just saying

Back