What's new

New Orleans Hornets to Change Team Name Once Sold

Rich Cho is their GM now. Jordan is definitely terrible as a front office guy and isn't the best judge of talent. Still remember how he was saying Rodney White would be a great player and he turned out to be a huge bust. Then you have the Morrison and May picks that ended up horrible as well.

Jordan being a bad owner I blame partially on his staff. Because he's the one signing the checks, everyone is afraid to tell him "no" when at times they need to.

I hate it when teams change their name because what would happen to names such as Kemp and Payton? Their names have always been a Seattle sonic trademark. I don't want their names to be forgotten when people forget who the Sonics were.

Rich Cho is their GM now. Jordan is definitely terrible as a front office guy and isn't the best judge of talent. Still remember how he was saying Rodney White would be a great player and he turned out to be a huge bust. Then you have the Morrison and May picks that ended up horrible as well.

Yes, and don't forget Kwamie Brown.

The best thing Jordan ever did as a GM (owner) is, the hiring of Larry Brown a few years ago. However, even Brown couldn't coach Jordans horrendous draft picks.

Back