What's new

New Taser Football

ClutchThese

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this new game that someone came up with? it's kids playing with tasers while trying to score with a huge ball. It's pretty comical. They use the tasers to slow the opponent down and then throw the ball.

Woahhh I have never heard of that sport before! **** that looks badass and dangerous.
Since you didn't show any videos, I went and look for one.

There you go:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT4i6kfmHhQ"]Taser Football[/ame]

It looks so stupid...very comical but I can't take it seriously. I bet these guys think they are so tough when they are out at the bars, "Yea I play tazer ball, I will **** you up!"

This is even worse than that stupid Slamball that came out a few years ago. And that says a lot because Slamball as dumb as hell.

Did you find this on The Onion? Those guys are total ****es. Tazers can kill. They can screw up your heartbeat.

When I read the title I thought you cant be serious.... then I saw the video and I said you can't be serious... hahah i'd watch it for some laughs tho!

Man this is ridiculous. Im surprised they were even able to rent out a field to play this haha

This is even worse than that stupid Slamball that came out a few years ago. And that says a lot because Slamball as dumb as hell.

Whaaaat? Slamball was awesome! Lol I remember watching that when I was little like 10 years ago and I wanted a slamball court at my house so bad. But on the subject of the thread this is by far the stupidest sport I have ever seen. Actually I wouldnt even call it a sport its more like straight up stupidity

There is a place near me that has like a slamball/dodgeball combo room. It is all trampolines even on the walls and you play dodgeball in this huge room and bounce around.

Wowww! That sounds crazy! Never heard of this intense "taser football" you speak of. It sounds pretty interesting though. How common is it?

Man people have to much time on their hands! and slam ball was awesome, I can't think of anybody that didn't want a slam ball court. I wonder if that's still a possibility?

Yeah I have seen few videos and it does look pretty funny. I agree that people won't take it seriously and there is no chance of this being played at a professional level. It's a fun watch nevertheless....

I think they should tazer themselves in the balls so that these idiots can never reproduce again. I am saddened to know these ****tards will have stupid **** children that will grow up to be morons.

It sounds comical, but I wouldn't watch it. It's dangerous and I wouldn't want to see someone get seriously injured due to tasers.

Any sport using lasers is comical. Except hunting

Oh come on, hunting with lasers would be beast!

Back