What's new

New Years Resolutions

Kyp

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Any one have any planned this year or have in the past that you stuck to?

I always come up with something and say the hell with it by 6pm on the 1st :D

None, I've already given up.

last year (yes its me again) i decided to quit drinking alcohol altogether. i hardly drank back then but decided i wanted to. haven't had one drop of alcohol all year, so come jan 1st it will mark exactly one year since i had a drink.
quite proud of myself in actually keeping to it too

last year (yes its me again) i decided to quit drinking alcohol altogether. i hardly drank back then but decided i wanted to. haven't had one drop of alcohol all year, so come jan 1st it will mark exactly one year since i had a drink.
quite proud of myself in actually keeping to it too

Good for you I stopped just before Thanksgiving in 05 myself and have been able to stick to it and feel good about it and myself for doing so.

hmm not realy, maybe i will stop smoking :mellow:

don´t know if i can make it though lol

i have enough for a 3 basketball teams and a school of fish, u want some?

no, if I were cute, things would only become complicated.

I like simplicity.

i have none currently, but WILL quit smoking when my granddaughter is born.

last year, i resolved to go to the gym more often, and went at LEAST 5 days, every week, including vacations.

last year i resolved to lose weight, i lost 15 kilos. i'd like to lose another 6 or so, we'll see how goes. the first part was to get my health back after being pretty much drugged up for 2 years, now it's more for asthetics. i figure there's only so many years i can look this good, i may as well make the most of it.
in other areas i'd like to continue working on my self esteem (totally unrelated to the asthetics thing), i'd like to do my bit to help keep my marriage beautiful. and perhaps at some point i'll clean my car, but i haven't done that for 2 years, so it probably wont happen. :p

Back