What's new

newbie guy just joined your site..IL

iccoupons

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
hi every one my name is isaac and i'm very new to the couponing world but it is great saving money.....:) i'm usually watching on mash up mom ..but this place rocks...i must tell you this has been a awesome experience for me and meeting fellow couponers in stores like jewel and cvs in chicago south surburbs...i'm still learning but one day i hope to be as good as all of you :hiya:

Welcome, Isaac! I am the one you met in Jewel. You will find some excellent reading in the Jewel Discussion Forum. There are several sticked threads with info for new members and catalina instructions just to mention two. You will be an "expert" in no time if you read, read, read. See you around Jewel!

From one dude to another: if I ever catch you clearing shelves before I have a chance to clear them myself I'm going to cut you. Welcome to CW.

freshmeat.gif

:hiya: Welcome to CW!!

I can welcome you wholeheartedly since you live in the south suburbs. Just don't start wandering...:wel:

From one dude to another: if I ever catch you clearing shelves before I have a chance to clear them myself I'm going to cut you. Welcome to CW.

:snort:

And dont' forget to check out the off topic section.....just don't forget your big boy boxers (or panties.....I don't judge). :hiya:

Back