What's new

Newbie Lockport il

K

kgritz

Hi all!

I am new to Couponers Wanted. I found the site through Mashup Mom. I have attended the Supercouponing course with Jill Cataldo and the Coupons 101 with Mashup Mom.

I am a 29yo mom of 2 girls and love getting a great deal on groceries. I hope to be a help to those on the site and would love to know if there are any couponers in my area :hiya:

Have a great day!
Kelli

I'm in Orland Park. Maybe our paths will cross one day! :bliss:

Welcome and :hiya:

14.gif

Nice ta meet ya! I am georgie. I am the resident blow job advocate for married folk. A happy hubby is a happy wifey. I iz a very very happy wifey! :wink2:

I recommend staying away from Off Tpoic if you don't wear big girl panties. :giggles:

It can be a dark and scarey place!

3.gif
(I know this is someone's favorite smilie)

Hi PK,

I'm glad to find someone in my area...so we can help each other with stock at our local stores! It looks like you're new to the boards-have you found this site to be helpful?

Kelli

:hiya:

I co-lead the Jewel forum with Barb. Feel free to PM either of us(PM Barb, Pm Barb, Barb loves PMs :giggles:) if you have any questions. I'm also a southsider!!!

:wel: from Lockport!

Soon you will learn that the local Lockport Jewel has been increasingly couponer-unfriendly recently. Good stock most of the time... if you can get past the overly scrutinizing cashiers. They love to type your coupons in under "grocery" if you don't catch them ahead of time.

Good luck and have fun!!!

Thanks for the tip. What happens if they type in grocery? What are they supposed to be doing?

Glad to have another person in my area on here!

Yes I love this site,they have so much info and they are very funny..I have saved so much since I joined this family: ).. I haven't had any problems at the Lockport or Lemont Jewels..They are always nice to me,I try to go in the morning..Hopefully I will run into ..

:wel:

Hi PK,

I'm glad to find someone in my area...so we can help each other with stock at our local stores! It looks like you're new to the boards-have you found this site to be helpful?

Kelli

:wel: glad to have you here!

Back