What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

Let's not forget how they f'ed f.com.

Tazznum1 said:
I have 1 forum that is just for throwing old threads into. That's it.

And if you think other places don't have mod rooms, guess again.

http://hotcouponworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54
http://hotcouponworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55
http://hotcouponworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56

for instance, of course.
What did it say? All I can get is

amszyh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

deeblondbuzz said:
Are they trying to Benchmark the HCW after CW? I notice they have a coupon coach list......I thought I was the only Coach in Coupon?
But they only have people who coach on coupons - you coach on life!
Joan

amszyh said:
What did it say? All I can get is

amszyh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

mod/admin rooms. :) You know, where they don't talk about you, me, CW, posters there.

since some of their mods are here cough*otherusernameS*cough y'all think they have access to their mod panel?

if so, then they are having fun at both worlds :lol: :lol:

IF not, then its exclusive to the original DAGG mods.

deeblondbuzz said:
Is she the one that spoke of freaky sex?
sigh. it's comments like that that make me wish i didn't have an imagination:eek:hreally:

I am sorry , but I guess some people ( or most people) can not get out of the highschool menatlity and gossip. Why can't people just have a board and have fun with it. obviously the people that come to this board don't mind and/or like to curse, poke fun at each other AND share good deals.

It is so funny to me how they would "tattle" on you , then do the same thing in the" moderater only" part of the board. Here we just talk ****/ say what's on our minds out in the open.

if you don't like it leave or as they say -change the channel!!!!!!

Tazznum1 said:
melpaul- another PPHF/annoying person

Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.

Feedback
MrsPinecone's Wish List
MrsPinecone's Have List
Last edited by MrsPinecone : 02/24/2006 at 10:43 AM.

Barb wonder if this is the melpaul from rs? What's wrong with asking for pphf?

it wasn't allowed on dagg...

seems like you could offer but not ask...something strange like that.

cattlebaron1 said:
Barb wonder if this is the melpaul from rs? What's wrong with asking for pphf?

Probably - a great trader too.

satin10117 said:
I am sorry , but I guess some people ( or most people) can not get out of the highschool menatlity and gossip. Why can't people just have a board and have fun with it. obviously the people that come to this board don't mind and/or like to curse, poke fun at each other AND share good deals.

It is so funny to me how they would "tattle" on you , then do the same thing in the" moderater only" part of the board. Here we just talk ****/ say what's on our minds out in the open.

if you don't like it leave or as they say -change the channel!!!!!!

WORD!

mamacita said:
Probably - a great trader too.
Oh yeah, I got my $10 Kraft from her. Reasonable too!

amszyh said:
Oh yeah, I got my $10 Kraft from her. Reasonable too!
yeah, I remember she didn't like pp but wanted concealed cash. But it came fast, no problem!

MrsP put away her red pen when she quit teaching.

The ONLY time I ever edit a post for grammar is when it is completely unintelligible-- and I haven't even done that lately. Although some of militarymom's and jessica117's posts make me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry.

**** I'm in the logs maybe I should of try spelling my best harder :)

jessica4321 said:
**** I'm in the logs maybe I should of try spelling my best harder :)

Wow! I'm impressed! You're practically famous.

Note to self: Jessica kan't spel!

cattlebaron1 said:
What's wrong with asking for pphf?
So other than it not being allowed on DAGG, is there anything wrong with it that I'm not aware of?

couponlady said:
So other than it not being allowed on DAGG, is there anything wrong with it that I'm not aware of?

Nope.

MoJo said:
Wow! I'm impressed! You're practically famous.

Note to self: Jessica kan't spel!

I never knew.Yeah I can't spell worth a crap when online.probably to buzy just getting it written out. wheres that chicken peckin at the keyboard when you need one it takes foreveeeerrr.lol

Back