What's new

Nike releases new uniforms!

There really isn't that much of a difference with any of them from what I can tell.

I was hoping for an updated Carolina Panthers jersey, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. I really like the new Seattle jersey though. I think anything other than Reebok will be an improvement.

Yea, I didn't really see much difference on them. I just had to make sure George Halas's initials were still on the Bears jerseys.

I don't see much different in the new uniforms either. I wonder if Reebok will sue Nike now for copying their uniforms!

They aren't ugly. They could have done like they did with the college unis they designed, bu thankfully they didn't' . I think it's good because they didn't go overboard with it.

I was going to say, I don't see much of a difference either. I have never cared too much about the uniforms. I just want to get the game going and get on with it.

I'm really jealous of the Seahawks jersey, I wish the Browns would update their jerseys. The gloves are pretty sweet too. Lets see if it makes them play better Ha!

I LOVE the Seahawk's new gloves. Those are awesome! Other than that, I really don't see too huge of a change in any of the uniforms themselves. I like that they kept them similar, it helps me identify each team.

The gloves are awesome looking, the Vikings jerseys are pretty similar but I like them a little better I think. I agree that the Seahawks jerseys look good. The Browns definitely need a new jersey!

All the teams got new gloves like that. I think they look awesome.

Ha! The Seahawks will now be glow in the dark and after the game they can go play laser tag. It looks like they did the logo gloves thing with any team with a logo.

Anyone else think that the Seahawks jerseys look like an arena league team?

Anyone else think that the Seahawks jerseys look like an arena league team?

Yup. I think it's a little tacky, but that's just me. It'll be interesting to see how it looks on game day, in use.

From what you see in the pictures it doesn't seem like they've changed a whole lot. But knowing nike they will come out with some awesome product. Im starting to love all the new higher end uniform the teams have been wearing lately!

They're football jerseys, so can't really do too much in terms of design really. I like how they look though. The Seahawks jersey definitely stands out among all of them.

The new uniforms were a bit of a let down to me. Why make something new without changing something. The only team that took advantage were the seahawks and i think their new uni's look fantastic

They're football jerseys, so can't really do too much in terms of design really. I like how they look though. The Seahawks jersey definitely stands out among all of them.

Yeah thats a good point. I think they could make some pretty cool changes though.

Back