What's new

Nintendo DS

You gotsa to have a cube if you're a collector. The cube games are the ones worth collecting, especially ones like Animal Crossing and Ikaruga.

NintendoSpirit said:
You gotsa to have a cube if you're a collector. The cube games are the ones worth collecting, especially ones like Animal Crossing and Ikaruga.

Heh, the only copy of Ikaruga worth owning is the Dreamcast Import. In the Gamecube version, instead of translating the texts, they were removed completely.

NintendoSpirit said:

Well, I can't buy the GameCube right now. The only way you'll get me to buy hardware is if a new console comes out. I am spending over 1,000 dollars on this new Electric Guitar I want so bad. Plus, I never finished paying off my car. (Heh, 2004 Mustang Convertible, red)

Redd Dragon said:
Well, I can't buy the GameCube right now. The only way you'll get me to buy hardware is if a new console comes out. I am spending over 1,000 dollars on this new Electric Guitar I want so bad. Plus, I never finished paying off my car. (Heh, 2004 Mustang Convertible, red)

Heh, I'm gonna trade in my Xbox and get GameCube. Heh.

In the wake of Nintendo's announcement earlier this week regarding plans to develop a dual-screen handheld dubbed "Nintendo DS," developers have begun lining up to support the device. According to the Nikkei Keizai Shimbun both Konami and Namco plan to develop software for the new handheld. According to a Namco spokesperson, "We're not at the development stage yet, but we intend to support Nintendo DS."

YOUR XBOX FOR THE GCN!!!! ARE YOU INSANE!!! I like my gamecube, but the xbox is far better!!

Evan said:
YOUR XBOX FOR THE GCN!!!! ARE YOU INSANE!!! I like my gamecube, but the xbox is far better!!

I miss Mario. I am bored of playing the old ones on N64, NES, and SNES. I want some new games that Xbox nor PS2 has. I will also get the GBA. This is my third Xbox, I had Xbox since launch. I know what I will be missing. I am fine with that.

you should be able to trade in your xbox and stuff for the GCN and many add-ons. What games are you currently looking at?

I cant wait for Resident Evil 4 *drools*

Evan said:
you should be able to trade in your xbox and stuff for the GCN and many add-ons. What games are you currently looking at?

I cant wait for Resident Evil 4 *drools*

GameCube
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Super Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
Legend Of Zelda: WW
Viewtful Joe

GameBoy
Golden Sun
Mario & Lugi
Super Mario Bros. 4 : Super Mario A 3
Metroid Fusion

and some others,

No.

Dreamcast > Xbox > Gamecube > Getting anally raped by a donkey > PS2

Metroid Prime is probably something to look into for the Gamecube as well.

Matt Carr said:
Metroid Prime is probably something to look into for the Gamecube as well.

Yea, Some GameCube Fanboy's said its better than Halo. I don't belive that, but I am sure its good.

Well it's not like Halo at all except the first person perspective. I personally prefer it over Halo though since... Halo sucks :).

Matt Carr said:
Well it's not like Halo at all except the first person perspective. I personally prefer it over Halo though since... Halo sucks :).

Maybe on the PC, but on Xbox its a work of art. Anyway, I went out today and bought the GBA and GBA SP for the handheld section. I chose not to get GameCube because I didn't feel like spending the money. I spent a lot of money on GameBoy games so I can have a lot of reviews ready when Handheld lanuches.

Games I bought:

Advanced Wars 2
Crazy Taxi
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Legend Of Zelda: Link To The Past
Mario & Lugi
Wario Ware, Inc.
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Metriod Fusion
Ninja five
SMA3: Yoshi's Island
SMA: Super Mario 2
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3

E-reader and 10 packs

I didn't feel like dishing out another 100 pluss game costs.

Matt, where can I find Zodiac games? Or are they not in stores? Because I got the GBA and GBA SP ready, but I want to get the games for Zodiac when that ships over to my house.

There's no way I would have bought both the GBA and GBA SP at the same time.

As for Tapwave games, I have no idea. There's a stack you can buy from the Tapwave site, but I'm not sure if/where they sell them yet.

Back