What's new

'No class': LT, Chargers angry at Patriots

What a crock of ****. When you lose, the other team gets to celebrate and you don't get to judge how they should do it. The only way to have a say in that is not to be the loser.

I didn't see it but it really depends. If you purposely went out and celebrated on the Chargers logo that does show a lack of class. If on the other hand you just happen to be at that spot then it's just an unfortunate thing.

I didn't see it either.

But LT is one of the classiest guys in all of football who, after setting the TD record, knows something about celebrating. If this upset him, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

The Patriots are usually a very professional team, so this is rather surprising.

I like LT as much as I like any NFL player not named Tom Brady but his judgement on this issue is way off. He got offended when members of a team that beat them did impressions of his teammate Shawn Merriman "sack dance" during their post game celebration. He even went so far as to say "what message are they sending to kids by doing that". How about the message LT sends by defending steroid posterchild Merriman and his antics to the point of being offended that he was being mocked?

No one was mocking LT or his professionalism, they weren't stomping all over the team logo or doing anything insulting to the home crowd. They were enjoying their win and mocking a guy very worthy of being made fun of. If LT wants to hold a grudge about that game he needs to look around his own lockerroom at the guys who let the better team lose a game they should not have.

Back