Nokia X6 Review

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
A mini review by Nokia X6 User.(That's me)

Usability:

One of the coolest and smoothest phone i owned and worked with. When i bought it, i was dissatisfied with the model. But as days passed by, the liking for the phone grew more and more (eventhough i am Sony lover). Fast and quick for a decent Symbian phone with a low processor. The battery is good and stays for long.

Connectivity:

It has Inbuilt GPS, Ovi Maps which helps you to navigate easily and move on. The Wi-Fi is of decent speed and it drains battery if used heavily. In packet data wise it is ok and good for normal user like me.

Camera:

A nice 5 MP camera, which takes cool photos in the outdoor and decent photos with less grains in the night time. Video clarity is satisfactory and of good quality when you play it in the computer.

Touch & Response:

The capacitive touchscreen is the hottest thing in the phone, i think Nokia introduced this technology in this handset first (i may be wrong). The responses and the touch is superb. I love the way this master piece has been done.

Apps, Games & Others:

Nokia X6 users get 1 year of unlimited music download from their Ovi music and after that you have to renew it. Apps, Games and other personalization can be downloaded from their Ovi Store (you have both free and paid apps). And the collection in the store is good enough and has nice software's, games, themes, videos....

Conclusion:

I am very happy that i bought this Awesome handset, till now i haven't faced major issue with it. It has never let me down in terms of apps, battery and performance. I own this phone for 1 yr ,5 months. I have to admit that Nokia X6 is one hell of the set.

Rating: 8.5/10

Very nice review, Has lots of pin points, and you seemed to cap everything nicely. This shows that you do like the product at hand, and you list great reasons why. Love how you point out both the positive, and negative points in the product, even with as high as a rating you gave it. Hope to see more from you.

I also hava a Nokia X6. I just use it for music and camera. It is still with me for almost a year until I had a new phone... the Nokia N8 :)

Oh cool, nice to hear that. Why don't you give a brief review of N8 by creating a newthread.

hahahaha! I'm not good at reviewing. You know... I'm now saving to buy a new phone... the Nokia Pureview 808. Do you know that 41 megapixel phone?? I think it's way better than Nokia N8 :)

Very detailed review... very useful one too, thanks for it, Jason... Might possibly get it eh?

Roller Coaster Death

Mom dies after falling from roller coaster at Six Flags in Texas, witnesses say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/20/woman-dies-while-riding-six-flags-roller-coaster-in-texas/

Man that's a horrible way to die. I wonder how it happened. The witnesses are blaming the staff and saying the restraint wasn't set right...but that doesn't make sense with the rest of the story. Apparently when the coaster came back the seat was still restrained...without the lady.

Wow that is bad. It is a shame that the employee did not heed her request but just blew it off.

Chris said:
Wow that is bad. It is a shame that the employee did not heed her request but just blew it off.

I wouldn't go that far yet. However it should be noted most of these ride operators are between the age of 16-18.

Frost said:
I wouldn't go that far yet. However it should be noted most of these ride operators are between the age of 16-18.
The article said that the sit only appeared to click once not several times. Though I do agree it will come to light in the weeks to come. Age makes no difference you are being paid to do a job and should perform the job correctly if that is the case.

That is so sad! I have always loved roller coasters, but stuff like this makes me leery.

That sucks. Still, things are bound to happen on occasion whether it's staff messing up or a technical failure. Either way you're riding a monster that goes super fast, so don't think you're completely safe.

Bex said:
stuff like this makes me leery.

I won't go on rollercoasters just because of the fear that'll fail or something will go wrong.

HappyMonkey said:
That sucks. Still, things are bound to happen on occasion whether it's staff messing up or a technical failure. Either way you're riding a monster that goes super fast, so don't think you're completely safe.

I won't go on rollercoasters just because of the fear that'll fail or something will go wrong.
After watching all of the Final Destination movies, I get nervous about doing a lot of things.

Bex said:
After watching all of the Final Destination movies, I get nervous about doing a lot of things.
I use to be like that but after my first wife died I realized you only live once so to bottle yourself up you miss out on a lot of things. I was 32 when she died and I done things I never thought I would ever do.

Back