undercoverjamil

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Registered Users: undercoverjamil
Members connected during last 24 hours : undercoverjamil

What is going on with this? Come on not even one of the admins on in the last 24 hours!

i know. well dballerp is on holliday but the others need to pull up there game. this forum could be hacked and no one would notice for ages

hmmmm. I posted a reply yesterday but it is gone....

Anyway i have seen myself the only one on the last 24 hours list 4 times now. I am getting tired...

EDIT: 11 times now, but I am not going to update the amount of time anymore

yeh. im not gonna keep this site if it comes more inactive

Oh great I joined a dead board?</div></div><div class="signature_div" id="sig1361">

Napster, it was inactive. But I believe now that I have good activity on these forums.

Go look at the statistics now. I't much different from when this was posted

I'll check in on occassion.</div></div><div class="signature_div" id="sig1368">

If you want to know why it was inactive before, read here

And no I'm not lying about it if you think I am

Don�t get yourself down. This forum is new it seems and will get better with time!

kahuna said:
Don�t get yourself down. This forum is new it seems and will get better with time!

Thanks for understanding and I'm not down anymore.

dballerp you had a concussion or was you in a coma. Took almost as long as me to reappear.

Concussion. No way I will be in a coma.

i still come here occasionally... this site is cool i dun want it to die D=</div></div><div class="signature_div" id="sig1484">

Back