What's new

NOTHING makes me angrier...

You know, if you're going to have the balls to mug someone, then at least mug someone who won't DIE if you punch them. What an ****.

How low can you go, to steal money from an old lady. What a jerk!

What sick freak!!! :mad: I hope this jerk gets the punishment he deserves.

I heard on the news many people are out looking for this guy. When they find him I hope the judge throws the book at him.

In Fairbanks, Alaska, a guy stole a purse from a lady coming out of the (large box store) and a 73 year old guy riding a bike, dove on the guy, took him to the ground, wrestled and pummled him until help arrived, and got the lady's purse back.
Just a thought...
Where was this lady's family/friends? 101 years old!!! Good for her!! But, why did nobody care enough to be with her instead of leaving her alone like that? We should ALL take care of our elders. Without them...we would not be here.

Where was this lady's family/friends? 101 years old!!! Good for her!! But, why did nobody care enough to be with her instead of leaving her alone like that? We should ALL take care of our elders. Without them...we would not be here.

Two thoughts on that. It's entirely possible that at 101, she's outlived her children. Also, she might be incredibly independent - if her kids are still alive, they might not be able to care for her and/or she may not want to burden them.

That's really bad. I can't stand bullies of ANY type - :ticked: they really piss me off.

Back