What's new

Official Assasin's Creed Thread

Morgus

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So what do you think about the games?
Are you looking forward to Assasin's creed: Revelations are coming out?

Um yes who isn't? (that has played any of the other games, besides the first one)

The series has an amazing storyline. I love how they keep the storyline while allowing a open-world environment. I love the gameplay as well, there simply isn't any other game like it.

Yeah the gameplay is the beast. Also getting multiplayer into the game is gonna be a little weird but i hope it will turn out good!

o.0 did you not play brotherhood? The multiplayer was a beta version but man it kick arse. I loved it I got to the max level in not that long (that was the only thing I played for AWHILE) AC: R will have the real multiplayer version in it.

I hate Assassin's Creed's, since i bought 1 on my PC, and it was laggin alot...

The first one is by far the worst. The second one improved a lot. Then Brotherhood improved even more. Don't base your judgment off of the first one.

Too many people started off in AC2....They don't know **** about the 1st game.
Le sigh.
Atleast 3 of my friends thought that Ezio's father was Altair...
I tried explaining that they are in two different time era's but nope ;/

Assassin's creed looks very very nice! I really like it. :)

Not a bad game, in my opinion. Yes, there's absolutely nothing wrong with stabbing someone in the neck while they flee in terror of your awesomeness. :cool:
Bad thing about multiplayer is max level vs low level. I already have 1 game with levels like that Q.Q. Single player has definitely improved since the first. I don't play it too often, however, I like to sleep. :-/

Draugole said:
Bad thing about multiplayer is max level vs low level.

The multiplayer was still in the beta stage. It will last much longer in AC:R.

I played the first Assassin's Creed with 0 audio. I have no idea what anyone was saying throughout the entire game, but I enjoyed it :D

I want to play in this game but my computer is weak :(

what the series of Assasinc Creed?i played this game just in 1st series.

exactly how is my PC spec should be to be able to play Assasin's creed: Brotherhood?
i'm thinking to buy one but i'm afraid my PC won't make it :D

All Staff

Please be starting threads. Only me and Chris are doing it right now. What are the rest of you folks doing? Beats me but I'm starting to wonder....

Frost said:
Please be starting threads. Only me and Chris are doing it right now. What are the rest of you folks doing? Beats me but I'm starting to wonder....
I will be going through the News soon and start making some more threads. I thought we would be in Tampa Longer we were there 20 minutes they drew Amanda's labs and we did not have to stay so we came home.

I didn't mean you. You make enough ROFL. I meant everyone else. (aka not us)

Frost said:
I didn't mean you. You make enough ROFL. I meant everyone else. (aka not us)
Hey I am just use to making them. Plus I am tired lmao.

sixer said:
Ill make some
It not just you the Mods need to be on here a little more also. They may have volunteered for the job but in my eyes still have made a commitment to Frost. I have seen Jordan a few times. The person I see the most is Bex as far as Mods go. I know everyone has a life and that is fine but even if people spent 15 to twenty minutes a day posting a few threads and answering other threads it would help a great deal.

Back