What's new

official complaining thread!

GINA

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
a new thread for you to complain about anything

my gripe: last night at 9pm i found out i had a 5 page paper due the next day. not just a BS paper, but a research paper! :( needless to say, i was up late trying to finish, and i did, but that just pissed me off.

My gripe for the day: Me and Madison kissed in the hallway and got in trouble for it. Nothing major... but, it's still kind of dumb to get in trouble for kissing.

nobody likes PDA xilicon, just remember that

i would like to add to my list of gripes, because i've had a really ****ty day: turns out that paper i worked so hard on isn't due until a WEEK from today! dammit! so my professor thinks i don't come to class, or i come but just don't listen.

i also got a 37 on my calc test. A FRICKING 37%!!! people who don't know what they're doing get 37's...i knew what i was doing, i studied for days! calc is not fair.

i just looked at my transcript and they took away 4 credits so now i only have 54. they can't take away 4 credits in the middle of the semester! who does that?!!?! how does that happen!!

TODAY SUCKS:grr: :grr: :grr:

I'm complaining about this site, takes to bloody long to load

Ahh time to complain!

MATT!!!!! Get the forum coding done already!

Ok i'm done.

got a test in programming in a half hour, blech

C

(to make this post a little more interesting than just one letter...)
i have a 3 hour class in an hour, then i get to feed the horses, and my ex boyfriend is telling me about how he's getting a vasectomy -- not really complains, just something for your reading pleasure :)

You going out with Greg still? Or is he your ex. Just curious... :p

we're still going out, 1 yr 8 months yesterday. he's a cool guy. but he is so obsessed with smash bros! i swear, we had our compsci test this morning and he was all about "we gotta get a lot of sleep," so i go up around 10:30 and he's playing. he says he doesn't want to study because "it's stupid"
what the hell?

funny, i got back on topic :) i think everything i say is a complaint one way or another

Originally posted by GINA
we're still going out, 1 yr 8 months yesterday. he's a cool guy.

but he is so obsessed with smash bros!

Complaint

i swear, we had our compsci test this morning and he was all about "we gotta get a lot of sleep," so i go up around 10:30 and he's playing.

he says he doesn't want to study because "it's
stupid"

Complaint

what the hell?

Complaint

funny, i got back on topic :)

i think everything i say is a complaint one way or another

Complaint

i see what u mean gina.

Today's Complaint: The stupid network at school crashed, deleting all of my yearbook pages... luckily, I found them, but everything was screwed up and not where it was supposed to be.

i got a 55 on my programming test, but after the curve it's a 70 (the class average obviously wasn't so good)

Today's a pretty complaint free day... which is why I'm complaining. I have nothing to complain about!

haha good one

how's this for complaining: it's 3:30am and i just finished my programming project. death! :crying:

Dameon already said that wasn't our layout. So stop complaining, before I start complaining.

I know, but I still awaited something from Dameon that is stunning..

My gripe: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!??!?!!?!?!?!?

I'll explain later -_-

Back